aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Dramatical Murder :: Looking for a Song

Hello all !
    I'm looking for a song that appears in Clear's Route - Inside the Oval Tower.
    The music plays for a good portion of the time (it's trancey/grovey ) , such as during the part where Clear is in pain needing to rest and is heroically all like, "I'm fine. we need to keep going. "

I don't know if I'm blind/deaf or if it really doesn't seem to exist, but I couldn't find this song anywhere in OST/BGM - this includes checking forums/youtube as well.

If anyone knows the name of this song or where to get it from, I would highly appreciate any help/info -thank you

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, if you have the OST, you do have it.

The track that plays in the game is BGM #18 (Oval Tower), however on the OST they decided to place that as Track #1. Just wait long enough it'll start playing. The intro sounds rather grungy, and once that's done it's the proper song. The song loops in-game without the intro grunge.

I'm a bit confused as to why to put the Oval Tower music in the #1 track, as I thought some of the earlier tracks in the game would make sense, but I guess they really liked that track a lot. I do too, mind you! But it seems silly as in the game you hear it later in the game. XD

Hope that works for you!
    Last edited by Kojichan; 07-24-2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Addendum

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahh! Thank you very much! I guess I really just was blind/deaf, sorry. Although it really is misleading as being track 1 with the funky beginning music. xD

Well, the song really is fun so I wouldn't be surprised if their reasoning really was "it's a great song! "

-Thanks again