aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Looking for Dramatical Murder song?

So on the home screen, when you go the the media collection, the song under bgm its number 22
    its the music thats played in the club during the game
    but its not in the official soundtrack
    does someone have a download link?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Ahh yeah. That track. I remember trying to find Clear's "Jellyfish" song in the menu, but it wasn't there. Instead the "Grand Music" track was there. (Not that I'm complaining as that song's awesome in it's own rights). So I ended up extracting the BGM's for the game and went through the tracks one-by-one until I found and labeled all the tracks.

I found the one you're talking of, too.

I converted it from OGG to MP3 and added track information for you as well. I'm not sure if this link works or not because this is the first time I've ever used a sharing website before. Here you go!

dmbgm022 - High on Lights - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared - Kojiro Sasaki

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Ahh yeah. That track. I remember trying to find Clear's "Jellyfish" song in the menu, but it wasn't there. Instead the "Grand Music" track was there. (Not that I'm complaining as that song's awesome in it's own rights). So I ended up extracting the BGM's for the game and went through the tracks one-by-one until I found and labeled all the tracks.

I found the one you're talking of, too.

I converted it from OGG to MP3 and added track information for you as well. I'm not sure if this link works or not because this is the first time I've ever used a sharing website before. Here you go!

dmbgm022 - High on Lights - MP3 Download, Play, Listen Songs - 4shared - Kojiro Sasaki
    I love you so much
    thank you <3!!!