aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How do I even begin to install Hadaka Shitsuji????????????

Heya... Soooooooo, this would be my first BL game I'm attempting to even play, since I usually just watch walkthroughs or watch other friends play it. So I have exactly no idea how to even begin downloading? I was hoping someone could assist me. That would be dandy. Less there was something I missed while reading FAQS? (Which is a possibility?) If anyone could help I would be very thankful. Please help a weenie.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having the same crisis. I've only downloaded and applied an English patch and played only one game so far, (togainu no chi) which I followed walkthroughs to help me and was able to get it to work. But with this one I'm having trouble finding a place to download the actual game and when I do it's all in parts, which makes me confused since I didn't have to deal with that before....So um...someone please help us both! >w<

White Butterfly

Savings

Akira (L1)Otoya (L5)Hollow Ichigo (L9)
    Sasuke (L7)Hisoka (L9)Aizen L1 [G]
    Ace L1 [G]Ryoga (L5)DS_003_(4)bottomleft

You may download the files from this thread link: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f152/t...-shitsuji.html

Instructions are added in each post. I believe if the file is split in multiple parts, you'll need HJSplit or 7zip.

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help

I installed the game but when I run it appears a window that say that the program can´t start because I need:

d3dx9_43.dll

What can I do? Sorry for my english, I really speak better spanish! Hope you can understand my problem!

- - - Updated - - -

I solve it!

But some one can tell me what say in the menu? Because is not translated

- - - Updated - - -

I can't save the game :/

ps. i found a pic of menu translated

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello AnGeLiTa1010!

If you can't save the game, I believe it's because the game saves it's Gamesaves in the same folder it was installed to.

If this is the default location in C:\Program Files (x86)\[...]\ , then you will encounter this problem. Windows, by design, prevents most programs from editing, and creating files if they've been installed into Program Files. It was for security purposes, and to prevent Malware, Virus' and the like from destroying the computer.

You can try running the game as "Administrator" by Right-clicking on the EXE, and select "Run as administrator..." Or try un-installing, then re-installing the game in a different folder.

I typically put my games into a new folder in C:\Games\ (I made that folder myself to put my games). It makes it easier to patch games, and save if the game is old enough.

Hope that helps!