aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sasuke (L10)Naruto (L9)Gaara Kazekage (L10)
    Deidara (L4)KyuubiMinato (L6)
    Gou Matsuoka (L6)Anri (L1)Yuu (L8)

Omerta Won't Start

I've looked through multiple threads about my problem and haven't been able to find a solution anywhere. At first I couldn't get the update patch to run, but discovered the alphadisctxt.log file was in the wrong place so I moved it. I got that to run, but now the game won't even start. I don't even see a single new process in task manager at least none that could be related to the game. My OS is Windows 7. I've tried running as admin and in different compatibility modes. I just can't figure out what the problem is. There isn't error pop up or anything. The game just won't start at all. If anyone at all has a possible solution to this I would really appreciate it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_001_leftShinohara Keiji (L9)DS_001_right
    DS_001_leftAsano Katsuya (L9)DS_001_right
    Yogi (L1)Love (01)Wing 1 (Right)
    Hi! Just randomly saw this thread of yours and thought maybe this post could help. Maybe try reinstalling the game again?

The problem that I encountered before was when I always try to open the game (I moved the alphadisclog already ad created a SETTEC folder in my documents), I always get this pop up error saying visit settec something (I don't really remember XD). I was so frustrated that (for the umpteenth time) I reinstalled it again (moved the alphadisclog.txt back to my C: and deleted the SETTEC folder that I created in my Documents) doing it step by step this time and it finally worked and I can finally run the game properly (and it automatically created a SETTEC folder with the alphadisclog.txt at that time) _ยด□`」 ∠):_