aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How do you install Dramatical Murder?

So, I have the DMMD - Fullset.zip, the Patches and videos folder. For some reason, I did looked for installation guides on google but it still won't work.

How do you do it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well first of all make sure you set your region locale to Japanese or else it won't work. And make sure you install Daemon Tools software and mount your DMMD "iso" file to Daemon in order to install it. Heres a more detailed guide I found: DRAMAtical Murder Installation Guide (with English patch!)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah thanks. Well, my brother gave me some guidelines and I did read that tutorial.

And on the Mountaining the Disk on that installation guide, I couldn't drag the ISO file to Daemon Tools. How can I fix it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

something wrong with the patch?

ive installed the game and its working fantastic... however, the character's text is still in japanese. i can read both the menu and configuration settings in english just fine. but when i start the game... everything is in japanese (other than the menu and configurations of course) is there anything i did wrong? i folled the same guid posted in this forum but its still just japanese... help?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

oh by the way, if you cant drag the file, try adding it. if that doesnt work it might be a corrupted file?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I didnt look at the time this thread was on so sorry if its a few years ago

Can someone in this thread hekp me as well? Every timre I try to do the Noiz route and get to the part I get over the paper hands and try to talk to Noiz the gameshows me the Nitro+Chirol(I forgot the name) and then this:
    DMMd.jpg

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

It's normal. Part of the game.