aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD:reconnect shortcut problem!

already installed everything, including moving the renamed DMMdrc_crack.exe crack to the DMMDrc folder in the Program Filesx86 place, but when I try to change the name in the target box for the shortcut on my desktop, a window "Problem with Shortcut" keeps popping out. says that make sure the path and file are correct... I don't know what to do!! spent the entire day downloading and installing already and my heart will break if I can't play after all that hope it's given me please help me!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ren DM (L8)Aoba (L2)(S030) Virus
    Trip (L8)Kotetsu (L2)Barnaby (L2)
    Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Maybe try creating shortcut this way: right-click on the crack file in the game folder and choose /create a shortcut/ then simply change the 'defaut' shortcut on desktop (created during game installation) with the new one. Hope that helps.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by sweetkuskus View Post
    Maybe try creating shortcut this way: right-click on the crack file in the game folder and choose /create a shortcut/ then simply change the 'defaut' shortcut on desktop (created during game installation) with the new one. Hope that helps.
    thanks, but I tried that and it still has the same problem.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

okay, after researching on Google I've managed to fix it. just had to uncheck 'hide extensions for known file types' or something... DMMD RECONNECT HERE I COME!!