aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd || I Don't Know How to Install, Please Help

(I'm new to the forum despite being a member for a while, so please excuse me if this is placed in the wrong category)

Hi, sorry for the trouble. I was able to download the game DMMd (I'm not sure if it violates the rules if I post the website, so PM me to see the website) and I tried to use this website as a tutorial to install the game: DRAMAtical Murder Installation Guide (with English patch!)

However, I have trouble on the part "Downloading the .ISO file and Patch/Crack". When I tried to drag the files into Vuze (the program used in the picture) it either doesn't do anything or there would be a small pop up telling me that the file was too large to be a torrent file.

Please help, this is my first BL game I'll download, so I have no idea what to do.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! I'm the creator of the guide that you're using to install the game. May I ask if the file that you downloaded is from the link that I provided at the beginning of the guide? If you did, the file should be in the form of a .torrent and should only be around 15kb in size (it should look somewhat like this). Could you show/PM me what the file you are trying to use looks like, if it's not working when you try to open it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, the file (Vuze correct?) that I download was from your link. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "form of a .torrent and should only be around 15kb in size). The program does look like that, but it's file name is listed as "Vuze". I'll see if I can PM you the files I'm trying to convert.