aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD Reconnect Installing Problems

I just downloaded DMMD:reconnection from the forum but somehow when I try to install it, the installation always stops midway and this box pops up:

rsz_image (1).png

I've followed the instructions for installing and all that but somehow it doesn't work... Also, I have previously tried to download this game from another site but the same problem occured.

I already have DMMD in my computer if that helps 0.0 And I'm using Windows 8.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Thanks in advance > <

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)Akira TnC (L9)
    Rin TnC (L1)Shiki (L9)Akihiko (L4)
    Eren SnK (L2)Alibaba (L6)Judal (L8)
    Have you changed windows to Japanese? All those ????? signs shouldn't be there if you did. Also, i'm posting about it in another DMMd re:connect error thread, but for the looks of it, we might be having a similar issue. This is what it looks like in my case:
    eraa.png

EDIT:
    I apparently fixed this problem. First i unmounted the DMMd iso from another virtual drive, just in case it was related, so it wouldn't interfere with the DMMd re:connect one ( i don't know how these things work, i did it intuitively), and after switching back to English and then back to Japanese -restarting the pc as requested- i opened the DMMd re:connect setup as administrator. It finished the installation with no problems.
    Last edited by Shivann; 07-19-2013 at 07:21 PM.