aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Dramatical Murder problems with game

Hi!!!

I could install the game and ran the game with Locale Emulator, but only worked once. When I tried to open the game again nothing happened, I noticed in the Task Manager and the game appeared, here I leave a screenshot:

If I don´t run the game with the Locale Emulator or Apploc, opens a black screen and then closes
    . I've re-installed several times and the same thing happens, only once ran the game. Anyone know how I can fix it? Please and sorry for my bad English xD

I wanna play! Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Star 1 (Silver)Kageyama Tobio (L8)Star 1 (Silver)
    Oikawa Tooru (L9)Kageyama Tobio (L9)
    Please check out this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...n%B4t-run.html. The black screen closing quickly after you try to run the application, is a very common problem, and this thread was very helpful to me.
    Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Fairsky View Post
    Please check out this thread: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...n%B4t-run.html. The black screen closing quickly after you try to run the application, is a very common problem, and this thread was very helpful to me.
    Good luck!
    I look at that page and none of the proposed solutions work for me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mashima Taichi (L4)Lina Inverse (L2)Natsume (L10)
    Ryo OhkiSai (L3)Nyanko
    MadaraNecoco (L1)Sinbad (L6)
    Have you gone to the second page? There is a solution there that could possibly work. You might have to change your computer to Japanese locale (I'm just guessing here since you said you have been able to play this once). You can't play the game if you change your locale back to whatever it was before. Control Panel->Language/Region->Region->Administrative->Change System Locale->Japanese. You probably have to reboot your comp afterwards. Sorry for bothering you if you have already tried doing this ^^;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by pitchan View Post
    Have you gone to the second page? There is a solution there that could possibly work. You might have to change your computer to Japanese locale (I'm just guessing here since you said you have been able to play this once). You can't play the game if you change your locale back to whatever it was before. Control Panel->Language/Region->Region->Administrative->Change System Locale->Japanese. You probably have to reboot your comp afterwards. Sorry for bothering you if you have already tried doing this ^^;
    I have it in Japanese, I did not touch anything but when I wanted to open again nothing happened (screenshot) and if I don´t run the game with Apploc or Locale Emulator opens a black screen and then closes. The game hates me haha and thanks for your opinion, does not bother me! Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by cariitoh; 05-15-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Nezumi (L8)Sion (L4)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Loke (L5)Aoba (L2)
    Nezumi (L3)Akira TnC (L1)
    Have you tried reinstalling the game? Maybe you didn't have it in Japanese when you installed it. That's what happened to me... LOL.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh241 View Post
    Have you tried reinstalling the game? Maybe you didn't have it in Japanese when you installed it. That's what happened to me... LOL.
    Thanks, it works haha Control Panels> Regional and Language> Japanese> Administrative Tab> System Locale button> Japan> and restart the computer. Lol I had missed Administrative tab, I already can play it

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Nezumi (L8)Sion (L4)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Loke (L5)Aoba (L2)
    Nezumi (L3)Akira TnC (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by cariitoh View Post
    Thanks, it works haha Control Panels> Regional and Language> Japanese> Administrative Tab> System Locale button> Japan> and restart the computer. Lol I had missed Administrative tab, I already can play it
    LOL, Have fun playing it! I know I did!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have the fuwanovel pre-patched no installation needed copy of the game and the locale set to japanese. I am able to get the game to load the opening screens but when i click start on the title screen i get an endless black screen. does anyone know how to fix this problem?