aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover

Savings

(S094) Chu SangwooFree Dolphin(S093) Jang Jaeyoung
    (S053) Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Red)(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    YuYang (L3)Free SharkLiHuan (L3)

"Data2.cab" error in installing games

Okay, I downloaded .iso(s) of Sweet Pool and Dramatical Murder.
    I installed Sweet Pool and it worked perfectly but since it didn't have any english patches, I uninstalled it.

I installed Dmmd, which have an english patch and this is where the "data2.cab: the device is not ready" error started appearing. I thought it was just a problem with the torrent, so I downloaded various versions, yet the error still appeared. The problem appeared in all downloads. I reinstalled Sweet Pool and the error appeared! So I thought that I might have screwed up my computer and reinstalled the whole Windows 7. I ran Sweet Pool and the error appeared.
    F**k this!!

And as it appear on the web, there is no solution to this problem. I didn't even do anything while installing/reinstallling the game other than making a powerpoint presentation.

I know, I'm screwed, but can someone help me here. It appears that I might not be able to play any Chiral+ games (or maybe open .iso(s) for that matter)

Yaoi Lover

Savings

(S094) Chu SangwooFree Dolphin(S093) Jang Jaeyoung
    (S053) Victor NikiforovHeart 1 (Red)(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    YuYang (L3)Free SharkLiHuan (L3)
    [SOLVED]

All I did was take a shot from a bottle of vodka and the game installed by itself. ^_^

In all seriousness, I reinstalled Windows and fixed every dll errors as much as possible using DLLfixer.