aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chiga (L4)

DMMD reconnect error

Hey there

I managed to install the game, but the game won't run. I changed the crack according to the instructions, but when I click on it to run the game, it only shows up as a text document and nothing happens. Does anyone know what to do?
    Last edited by Vidae; 05-03-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ginoza (L8)Kamui (L7)(S003) Lelouch
    Shiki (L2)Akira TnC (L9)Nano (L5)
    (S015) EwonKonoe (L2)Aoba (L2)
    If your crack file still in a "notepad" form then that means you still haven't change the type of the file. Sometimes you can't just rename to change the type of the file, though sometimes the computer does automatically change it for you. There's the guide of how to change it at the same topic you download the game, in the "instruction guide" link, follow the instruction and the computer will show you the type of the file at the very end of the file name .. mine was "crack_dmmdrc.exe.txt" (the .txt didn't show before I did the instruction) and when you delete the .txt, this time it will really turn into .exe file, which you will see the notepad icon change into Aoba icon. Hope this help

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sort of hijacking for the sake of not creating multiple DMMD reconnect error threads, I'm having some issues myself. I did swap the computer over to JP and all that. It installed alright, renamed the crack, ran that, but when I try to run the game itself, it wants me to install some sort of soft-denchi software. It won't let me run the game otherwise. So, I install it, and after that I keep getting cockblocked by some sort of error that won't let the game even start. I've uninstalled and gone through the whole process about three different times, even with a restart somewhere in-between.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by haldie View Post
    Sort of hijacking for the sake of not creating multiple DMMD reconnect error threads, I'm having some issues myself. I did swap the computer over to JP and all that. It installed alright, renamed the crack, ran that, but when I try to run the game itself, it wants me to install some sort of soft-denchi software. It won't let me run the game otherwise. So, I install it, and after that I keep getting cockblocked by some sort of error that won't let the game even start. I've uninstalled and gone through the whole process about three different times, even with a restart somewhere in-between.
    I had the same sort of problem when I downloaded DMMd. After the installation is over, there's another checkbox, I think, and the scramble of Japanese around it is asking you if you'd like to download Soft-Denchi (kinda like how some programs ask you if you wanna download other support programs you don't need). Just uninstall it and then when you reinstall it, make sure that last checkbox isn't checked? I'm currently struggling with Re:Connect myself so I'm not sure if the install wizard is the same as the first one, but that's what did it the first time for me. It didn't ask me after I unchecked the box.

As for myself, I can't seem to get around joining the files. 7-Zip tells me they aren't split files and the uploader removed the instructions file so I can't see it. ;~; I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Izaya (L3)Asato (L9)Snow (L9)
    Aoba (L2)
    I'm also having an error where I've got everything set up, the crack is renamed as is in application form but when I click on the crack to start the game, it gives me what looks like it loading up and then disappears ..could this be because the other program is not installed?? I'm fairly ok with these kinds of things, but this one escapes me completely...

EDIT: fixed my own problem, it just wasn't in Japanese mode for programs :P
    Last edited by drinia92; 05-08-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I was able to follow through with everything, even renaming the crack file correctly but for some reason it says its not compatible with my laptop for whatever reason. Is there a way to fix this?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I know this has nothing to do with the question, but:

Where did you get your game from?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How did you guys even mange to install it? I downloaded the three parts (since the torrent is acting weird), when I got to unzip it says wrong password, which I just copy and pasted the password from what it said in the instruction, and even then I go to mount the image and install it nothing happens.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Also hopping into this thread with my own re:con problem...

I saw another post for the main DMMd game with the same problem I'm getting with re:con:
    I installed the game just fine and have been able to play the game normally, but suddenly today when I clicked on the crack, the game window pops up, freezes before anything is able to load, and the error message says:

"www.otomedream.com has stopped working
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I've already tried to uninstall/reinstall/restart several times, and I even tried deleting all of re:con's files from my C drive before reinstalling...

I was wondering if this was a crack problem more than anything else because all the other games I've installed work just fine. One of the suggestions in the other thread said to change the local to Chinese since the crack is Chinese, but the error is still the same.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated! ;__;
    Last edited by andante; 05-14-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by haldie View Post
    Are you clicking the crack each time when you play it? The only time I'm asked to install soft denchi is when I accidentally click the regular exe file rather than the crack. When you install the game, make sure to uncheck the box on the last screen. Let me know if that helps!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast