aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I just downloaded Dramatical Murder Re:Connect but no matter how much I try it won't run. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and what to do to fix this matter?

Oh. And when I do try to run it a box pops up and says "Dramatical Murder Reconnect "Then Something in Japanese"
    Last edited by Pandasailles; 12-24-2013 at 12:19 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Hello there~! A screenshot of the window popping-up will be useful here to detect what kind of problem you have~ Also, is your OS Windows 7 or Windows 8? And as Kojichan also mentioned before, please post a screenshot of your installation folder and compare the file sizes with the photo posted on page 3
    Last edited by Dids; 12-24-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Screenshot (1).jpgScreenshot (2).jpg I Have Windows 8. And I did compare. It had the same thing. When i try to change the .Bak to .exe it says it might become unusable. I don't want to mess anything up.
    Last edited by Pandasailles; 12-24-2013 at 01:02 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Can you also post a screenshot of the pop-up window you're talking about when you're trying to play the game? That would greatly help diagnose what the problem is, thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Screenshot (2).jpg It's the small box. I don't know what it says since it's in Japanese. My laptop is in Japanese so I already did that.When i try to change the .Bak to .exe it says it might become unusable. I don't want to mess anything up.
    Last edited by Pandasailles; 12-24-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Thanks for that!
    Ok, the text is basically saying that Dramatical Murder reconnect was unable to be executed.
    Hmm, I'm not quite familiar with problems that might arise due to Windows 8.
    Where did you download the game from? In torrent or in different parts?
    Also, have you already installed a game on the same laptop and that game worked fine?
    And have you tried running as admin (not sure if this might help)
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? This might possibly fix some problems~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dids View Post
    Thanks for that!
    Ok, the text is basically saying that Dramatical Murder reconnect was unable to be executed.
    Hmm, I'm not quite familiar with problems that might arise due to Windows 8.
    Where did you download the game from? In torrent or in different parts?
    Also, have you already installed a game on the same laptop and that game worked fine?
    And have you tried running as admin (not sure if this might help)
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game? This might possibly fix some problems~
    I downlaoded the file from Fuwanovel.com. It was one whole thing. It was in a Winrar file. So I took the file and put it on the desktop. It worked the first time I pressed on it then I closed it. But when I tried to open it again that little window started popping up. I Have DMMD and it is working perfectly. But then again My friend put her file of the game on a USB and transferred it to mine. This is the first game I'm downloading myself. I did try and run it as an Admin but it still didn't work sadly. I'll try Uninstalling it then Installing like you said. Is there a different game file I can use that won't give me as much trouble? With the English Patch Of course. And thank you for helping me.

Did it: I tried To Unistall but it seems it's not even installed. And i'm not sure in how to install it. :c
    Last edited by Pandasailles; 12-24-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Pandasailles It's my pleasure~

Alright, this time, instead of the torrent, let's try installing it the other way with the different parts
    Download the game from here. I recommend you download Anikei's links from MEGA (sixth post from top) since they are relatively quick to download and that you can download all of them at once.
    After you did that, create a new folder and put all the files you downloaded into this folder.
    Next stop, you need to extract part 1 to part 12 by selecting all of them (excluding the patch) and extract them in the folder. (You need to download 7-Zip, if you haven't already; you can download it here. I recommend you download the third one from top, .msi 64-bit x64 one).

Here is a video showing how to install the game.
    And here is a video showing how to apply the English patch.

Get back to me if you have any troubles or don't understand something~!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Alrighty then. I shall do what you say. Thank you for everything and I will definitely tell you how everything turns out

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Oh, I forgot to mention: Try and delete all the remaining files of DMMdrc on your computer (if there are any left), since you're going to re-download and re-install the game, you won't need those anymore.

No problem! I hope this fixes your initial problem you had with the torrent! Good luck!!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast