aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Also hopping into this thread with my own re:con problem...

I saw another post for the main DMMd game with the same problem I'm getting with re:con:
    I installed the game just fine and have been able to play the game normally, but suddenly today when I clicked on the crack, the game window pops up, freezes before anything is able to load, and the error message says:

"www.otomedream.com has stopped working
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I've already tried to uninstall/reinstall/restart several times, and I even tried deleting all of re:con's files from my C drive before reinstalling...

I was wondering if this was a crack problem more than anything else because all the other games I've installed work just fine. One of the suggestions in the other thread said to change the local to Chinese since the crack is Chinese, but the error is still the same.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated! ;__;

As I said in another thread, I had the same problem, and tried the same things, but the solution for me was changing the locale to chinese. Hope this help you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post
    As I said in another thread, I had the same problem, and tried the same things, but the solution for me was changing the locale to chinese. Hope this help you!
    I mentioned that I saw your suggestion in the other thread and tried it out, but it still didn't work : ( I tried changing it several Chinese locales, too (simplified PFC, traditional Hong Kong, traditional Taiwan), but it still kept freezing and won't load ;__;
    Last edited by andante; 05-14-2013 at 05:16 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I mentioned that I saw your suggestion in the other thread and tried it out, but it still didn't work : ( I tried changing it several Chinese locales, too (simplified PFC, traditional Hong Kong, traditional Taiwan), but it still kept freezing and won't load ;__;
    Did you try setting it to Japanese? I don't know if it would be different for a Chinese, but when I did the English crack my computer had to be in Japanese for the game itself to work.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by taiyouroku View Post
    Did you try setting it to Japanese? I don't know if it would be different for a Chinese, but when I did the English crack my computer had to be in Japanese for the game itself to work.
    Yeah, I originally had my locale set as Japanese in order to play the game : ( It was working perfectly fine since I started playing re:con about a week ago, but it suddenly decided to start freezing/refusing to load last night...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S030) Virus
    I can't get the game to even play through the opening video/song thing. It keeps freezing up. I almost made it through the whole beginning by pausing it periodically but it took me 30 minutes and then I accidentally hit leave game.

I think I messed up with the crack. I put fullscreen mode and to run ffdshow for the video. But even after uninstalling and then reinstalling the game and crack it just automatically sets it up to the same settings I had. I even deleted everything and then re-downloaded everything and it's still the same.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Also hopping into this thread with my own re:con problem... I saw another post for the main DMMd game with the same problem I'm getting with re:con: I installed the game just fine and have been able to play the game normally, but suddenly today when I clicked on the crack, the game window pops up, freezes before anything is able to load, and the error message says: "www.otomedream.com has stopped working A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." I've already tried to uninstall/reinstall/restart several times, and I even tried deleting all of re:con's files from my C drive before reinstalling... I was wondering if this was a crack problem more than anything else because all the other games I've installed work just fine. One of the suggestions in the other thread said to change the local to Chinese since the crack is Chinese, but the error is still the same. Any help with this is greatly appreciated! ;__;
    I had the problem where that message popped up. I eventually fixed it by going to
    C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect
    and deleting(or moving somewhere else) the 1.00 folder. It pretty much means there is no previous data for the game to load and it has to start over? The AppData file is hidden, so you need to turn on show hidden files.
    Last edited by chibievil; 07-20-2013 at 05:19 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by chibievil View Post
    I had the problem where that message popped up. I eventually fixed it by going to
    C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect
    and deleting(or moving somewhere else) the 1.00 folder. It pretty much means there is no previous data for the game to load and it has to start over? The AppData file is hidden, so you need to turn on show hidden files.
    Ahhh this worked! Thank you so, so much! ;w; I never would have figured it out without your help, so thank you again!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kirishima Zen (L4)Ritsu (L3)Tsuna (L3)
    Hibari (L2)Takano (L3)

DMMD REconect error

I didn’t want to start another thread so i'll just hop in here with my own error.
    I installed the game and all just like the guide says; also i changed the .txt file to .exe
    but when i click on the crack a black screen pops up.
    I even got a screenshot.

I’ve been installing and uninstalling like 5 or more times , so any
    help is appreciated

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ciel (L5)Sebastian (L6)Akira TnC (L9)
    Rin TnC (L1)Shiki (L9)Akihiko (L4)
    Eren SnK (L2)Alibaba (L6)Judal (L8)
    Hi there, I'm here with a different error, it seems.
    I do have Windows set to Japanese, so that's not the problem here, and is not my first time installing this kind of games ( i already got TnC and DMMd). I downloaded everything just fine, mounted the iso, started installing and it was going fine until a bit before finishing an error came up.

eraa.png

For what little i can understand, there's aproblem with movies? The file name, "dmopc27a.rra" is giving the error. After i clicked "OK", the installation was automatically canceled, but immediately afterwards the install screen showed up again, so i clicked "Instal", do it all over again, and then another error showed up, same error except this time the troubling file was "dmopc28a.rra". The installation was canceled again, but unlike the first time, the install screen didn't come back. I tried a third time and once again, there's a problem with "dmopc27a.rra".
    I'm gonna keep trying but i'm clueless about this..

EDIT:
    I apparently fixed this problem. First i unmounted the DMMd iso from another virtual drive, just in case it was related, and after switching back to English and then back to Japanese, i opened the DMMd re:connect setup as administrator. It finished the installation with no problems.
    Last edited by Shivann; 07-19-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Capture.JPG
    good day! I got the game via the torrent provided here and it has installed smoothly.
    Now... how do i get past this wall of license i.d? Can anyone help me? T_tt_t

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast