aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    I know of some people (very few, mind you) who have problems with English patches when games are installed into the Program Files directory. (I had this problem with SilverChaos, actually...)

So let's dig a little deeper...

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your folder for me?

And, would you be willing to try reinstalling the game somewhere else? I put all my games into C:\Games\ now to make it easier to patch and stuff.

^^
    dmmdfile.jpg

Alrighty. ^_^ I'm gonna uninstall and reinstall it into C:\Games\. Fingers crossed that it works!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Oh! I see what's wrong.

Your English script patch is named wrong. It should be named "nss-patch.npa". There's a missing H. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Oh! I see what's wrong.

Your English script patch is named wrong. It should be named "nss-patch.npa". There's a missing H. ^^
    I tried fixing the "H" and it still didn't work. So, I decided to go a few pages back on the thread to view another folder and realized the patches were different--different being the capitalization. I removed the patches and started digging. Eventually, I found my issue. I had opened the files with DAEMON instead of WinRAR. I replaced everything and the game is in English now.

Thank you so much for your help! (/^▽^)/

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ayasestar View Post
    I tried fixing the "H" and it still didn't work. So, I decided to go a few pages back on the thread to view another folder and realized the patches were different--different being the capitalization. I removed the patches and started digging. Eventually, I found my issue. I had opened the files with DAEMON instead of WinRAR. I replaced everything and the game is in English now.

Thank you so much for your help! (/^▽^)/
    Oh wow... o_O I never would have been able to figure that out, I'm so glad you did!

Have fun! XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, I have a problem with the run of the game, I hope you can help me : I

The game DID work sometimes but now dont want to work anymore.
    When I try to play, a message apear and say: "The program that you are using want to show you a message".
    If I say "no" the program just didn't work, if I play yes; another windows comes up and show me this:
    1.jpg

I'm not sure what is this or where is the problem, I hope you can help me.
    I'm so thank you anyway.
    Then the program just bug and don't work any more. Sometimes, doing this, the game works but now it's not working.
    Last edited by Dragonazul; 12-10-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonazul View Post
    Hi, I have a problem with the run of the game, I hope you can help me : I

The game DID work sometimes but now dont want to work anymore.
    When I try to play, a message apear and say: "The program that you are using want to show you a message".
    If I say "no" the program just didn't work, if I play yes; another windows comes up and show me this:
    1.jpg

I'm not sure what is this or where is the problem, I hope you can help me.
    I'm so thank you anyway.
    Then the program just bug and don't work any more. Sometimes, doing this, the game works but now it's not working.
    Uhm, out of curiosity, what program are you starting/clicking on to start?

That window an installation wizard for the DRM for DMMdrc. It should be on your system, normally. Though it looks like it's trying to install itself again?

Could you show me the entirety of your DMMdrc folder, please? I'd like to see the filesizes for the program DMMdrc.exe and the nss-patch.npa file.

It's possible the Crack for your game isn't in the folder, and the original game is being run by mistake (and trying to setup the DRM in the process).

Also, that cg-patch.npa, what is that? That normally isn't in the English patch for the game, what is it for?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

First; thank you for answering!

Well, I realise I made a mistake. I unistall the program sdrt5030 from my computer because I don't know that it was a program from the game.
    I play DMM first and I complete it, but now it not working too : (

I show you my two files, I hope you can recognice what happend; or tell me what should I do.
    2.jpg3.jpg

I have been thinking on unistall the first game and install it again but I want to read your answer before I did some other bad thing.
    If you need more information tell me! >3<

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonazul View Post
    First; thank you for answering!

Well, I realise I made a mistake. I unistall the program sdrt5030 from my computer because I don't know that it was a program from the game.
    I play DMM first and I complete it, but now it not working too : (

I show you my two files, I hope you can recognice what happend; or tell me what should I do.
    2.jpg3.jpg

I have been thinking on unistall the first game and install it again but I want to read your answer before I did some other bad thing.
    If you need more information tell me! >3<

Well, both game installations look fine. It just seems like when you UNinstalled/removed SDRT the games won't work. So, yeah. You'll need to reinstall that before those may work again.

You'll only need to install it once, so you can use EITHER (not both) "sdrt5030.exe" in DMmdrc, OR "sdrt4280j.exe" in the first DMmd folder.

Once you've done that, restart the computer, try running the games again.

If that still doesn't work, you might need to open "SdActi.exe" and then immediately close in each of the folders. JUST ONCE, Don't go through the steps, close it immediately after opening! Then try running the games again. This comes AFTER reinstalling SDRT.

Good luck with that! o.o

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314