aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have tried long and hard to get this game working. I have tried every and all suggestions, posts, threads etc. I /cannot/ get this game to work. The closest I have gotten was when I started the game, and it asked for the authentication code. I understand the code is something you get with the actual product (I have read many Japanese forums and FAQ's).

I really just want a code, or a somewhat understandable way to do this. It is confusing, difficult and frustrating. I have spent many weeks trying to get this game to work, and it refuses. Any assistance, tips or guides would be very helpful.

My friend Sam also tried to help me, and even used TeamViewer to do it the same way she got it to work, but no luck for me. I got the authentication code when she didn't.
    Please help ^-^

I am more than willing to start this entire process over again, delete and uninstall every program I have downloaded to get this game to work. All I ask is a guide, or some help.

-G

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aazgaroth View Post
    I have tried long and hard to get this game working. I have tried every and all suggestions, posts, threads etc. I /cannot/ get this game to work. The closest I have gotten was when I started the game, and it asked for the authentication code. I understand the code is something you get with the actual product (I have read many Japanese forums and FAQ's).

I really just want a code, or a somewhat understandable way to do this. It is confusing, difficult and frustrating. I have spent many weeks trying to get this game to work, and it refuses. Any assistance, tips or guides would be very helpful.

My friend Sam also tried to help me, and even used TeamViewer to do it the same way she got it to work, but no luck for me. I got the authentication code when she didn't.
    Please help ^-^

I am more than willing to start this entire process over again, delete and uninstall every program I have downloaded to get this game to work. All I ask is a guide, or some help.

-G

Authentication code? Did you buy DMMdrc?

If you haven't bought the game outright, then you are running the wrong program/executable. ^_^;

Could you please take a screenshot of your folder containing DMMdrc for me, so I can try to help diagnose what might be wrong?

It should look something like this....
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Authentication code? Did you buy DMMdrc?

If you haven't bought the game outright, then you are running the wrong program/executable. ^_^;

Could you please take a screenshot of your folder containing DMMdrc for me, so I can try to help diagnose what might be wrong?

It should look something like this....
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Oh dear, I'm afraid I don't have anything that looks like that. Geh.jpg

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Oh dear, I'm afraid I don't have anything that looks like that. Geh.jpg

Ahh, my mistake? I thought you had it already installed.

Also... That is NOT DMMd Reconnect, that ISO belongs to the original DMMd.

Which one are you trying to install?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Ahh, my mistake? I thought you had it already installed.

Also... That is NOT DMMd Reconnect, that ISO belongs to the original DMMd.

Which one are you trying to install?
    I just want the game ;u; any way possible. Be it reconnect, or something else.
    I've tried long and hard for this.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I just want the game ;u; any way possible. Be it reconnect, or something else.
    I've tried long and hard for this.

OK, well... Let's start with the first one, then, as you already have that one ready.

First, please goto your main Hard Drive, C:\, and make a new folder named "Games".

(You should now have a folder like this: C:\Games\ If this folder doesn't exist, please create it!!)

Let's also use an easy method for you, so please goto Fuwanovel for the first DRAMAtical Murder. ( DRAMAtical Murder - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels )

- Find the green button marked "Download". And download the files from the torrent.

- After the torrent is done downloading, close your torrent program, and locate where you downloaded the files. It's usually in your downloads folder. (Something like... C:\Users\yourusername\Downloads\[Fuwanovel] DRAMAtical Murder\ )

- CUT the DRAMAtical Murder folder from there, and the PASTE it into your newly made Games folder. Move it, really, honestly.

- In the freshy moved game folder for DMMd (It should be like this: C:\Games\[Fuwanovel] DRAMAtical Murder\ ), look for a file named "sdrt4280j". Double-click on it to run this, but close it immediately. Ignore the window asking for an authorization or serial code; you don't need one.

- Now, look for a file named "DMMd_crack_for_ver110". This is the file you need to run to play DRAMAtical Murder. Always.

If you want to make it easier to find, right-click on the "DMMd_crack_for_ver110" file, and select "Send to..." then select "Desktop (shortcut)". It will place a shortcut on your desktop.

Try that. I won't go over the super long method that involves many many steps, because it's far too complicated....

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i am facing the same exact problem right now

Quote Originally Posted by Usaka View Post
    ;A; I downloaded the fuwanovel version, but i have the same problem for Virus and Trip route. Right after Virus and Trip introduce them selves to Aoba, and Aoba asks if they are twins, the game crashes.

and I tried saving it right before it crash, it gave me this error: dmmd error Pictures, dmmd error Images, dmmd error Photos, dmmd error Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I thought i ask here as well, becuase idk how to fix this.. Tried using solutions that was written here in this forum... but no luck :C
    Hey, did your problem solve? i tried rebooting the game multiple times but it ends up the same.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dmmd Error

Ok maybe I'm a bit late posting this, but I have tried so many different ways of downloading this game and I keep getting the same error someone please help >.<
    error.jpg
    I have windows 8
    This only happens after I mount the Iso and try to install the game

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by EtroLight View Post
    Ok maybe I'm a bit late posting this, but I have tried so many different ways of downloading this game and I keep getting the same error someone please help >.<
    error.jpg
    I have windows 8
    This only happens after I mount the Iso and try to install the game
    Oh wow. That's a pretty generic error... Well, that is just the launcher. If it stays white like that then crashes, maybe we can try going around it. It's not the actual installer.

Browse the CD, and look for a folder called "Product". In there, try running "Setup".

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Moder problem

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask these since all the problems posted here all have to do with installing and running the game and not something that occurs in-game.

I'm having a problem with the "DRAMAtical Moder" extra. Each episode I click on just appears as white when I click play. It looks like this:

problem.png

Music will play shortly and then return to the default one (the music playing in the dramatical moder menu). That's the only part of the game that's not working.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast