aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hadaka Shitsuji English Font Problem

I have a problem with the English font in Hadaka Shitsuji, in the beginning before the OP of the game everything was normal, but after awhile the font get bigger and align themselves from line to line. It really difficult to read
    Untitled.jpg
    I did uninstalled and re-installed but it still not solve the problem. My region setting in my laptop is in Japanese. Do anyone know the solution to this? Thank you very much

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Got the same problem and no clue what's wrong, but it's kinda annoying to read. ^^"

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Al (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by CKBLlover View Post
    I have a problem with the English font in Hadaka Shitsuji, in the beginning before the OP of the game everything was normal, but after awhile the font get bigger and align themselves from line to line. It really difficult to read
    Untitled.jpg
    I did uninstalled and re-installed but it still not solve the problem. My region setting in my laptop is in Japanese. Do anyone know the solution to this? Thank you very much

I had the same problem, however when I started the game in full screen, and switched it back to windowed after playing for a little, the problem went away, for me anyway. Ii'm sorry if it isn't much of a help ^.^'

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Rinkame View Post
    I had the same problem, however when I started the game in full screen, and switched it back to windowed after playing for a little, the problem went away, for me anyway. Ii'm sorry if it isn't much of a help ^.^'
    how did you switch it to fullscreen? the window doesn't fit well in my netbook so i can't see if there's even a back button below whenever i go to the option part ; u ; i also can't read the characters there * ^*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Could be Alt+enter

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Al (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by alieenaaa View Post
    how did you switch it to fullscreen? the window doesn't fit well in my netbook so i can't see if there's even a back button below whenever i go to the option part ; u ; i also can't read the characters there * ^*
    You click on the button indicated in the pic marked one, then you click the button indicated on the pic marked 2 ^.^ (I'm not good with words, so I thought it'd be easier to explain with pics ^.^)

1.jpg2.jpg

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Train Heartnet (L7)Aki (L7)Nai (L8)
    Yogi (L1)Akira (L3)Natsuno (L1)

A solution

Idk if I'm allowed to post here; but your suppose to run hadaka_en.exe not hadaka.exe. hadaka_en.exe fixes the spacing. Idk if this helped
    Last edited by Dylans; 05-04-2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Grammar was off

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dylans View Post
    Idk if I'm allowed to post here; but your suppose to run hadaka_en.exe not hadaka.exe. hadaka_en.exe fixes the spacing. Idk if this helped
    I have to run the game by setup 'cos I can't save it if I go by hadaka_en.exe, but then in setup the text is really loose - any idea what to do with this?

P.S. getting fullscreen didn't work 4 me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroko (L1)Haruka Nanase (L4)Cloud (L4)
    Italy (L3)Howl (L3)Kakashi (L2)
    Hikaru (L2)Aoba (L2)Germany (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by trociny View Post
    I have to run the game by setup 'cos I can't save it if I go by hadaka_en.exe, but then in setup the text is really loose - any idea what to do with this?

P.S. getting fullscreen didn't work 4 me
    Did you try running hadaka_en.exe as administrator? That's what fixed the saving and spacing problem for me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having the same problem with the font in the game and nothing i've tried so far has worked for me Can Someone Please HELP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast