aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L9)Kojiro (L5)
    Aoba (L2)Gunji (L6)Hei (L7)
    Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)

Steal! Neutral Endings Help [SOLVED] <3

Can anyone help me in trying to find out how to get the 2 neutral endings of STEAL?
    Just when I thought I'll be able to finish and get the love letters, the cheats I have didn't work.
    Also, I can't understand japanese so the japanese walkthroughs don't make sense to me.
    I think I've completed all the specific routes... And now I'm thinking maybe there's something wrong with the game.
    Last edited by Moondew; 04-13-2013 at 05:20 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haruka Nanase (L6)Makoto Tachibana (L6)Bertholdt (L8)
    Aomine (L8)
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraokeJin View Post
    Can anyone help me in trying to find out how to get the 2 neutral endings of STEAL?
    Just when I thought I'll be able to finish and get the love letters, the cheats I have didn't work.
    Also, I can't understand japanese so the japanese walkthroughs don't make sense to me.
    I think I've completed all the specific routes... And now I'm thinking maybe there's something wrong with the game.
    I don't know whether you've seen this walkthrough? Scroll down a bit to get to the neutral ends.

It's written in a way that's a little complicated but I think that "up" and "down" apply only when there are two options, and when there are more than one option it'll say "top"/"middle"/"bottom".

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Yes, that's what I've been following.
    Sadly, it doesn't work for me. The only thing I haven't got are the neutral endings.
    Oh yeah, have no problem but ryoichi's route. That's the one I've followed the walkthrough on.
    My problem, for example:
    Neutral 1 bad end, right where they were at the dorm after hajime's choice, there is a down option. But from the game,
    the next thing it shows the 3 choices where I don't/ want Matori to massage me.

Neutral 2 keeps on going on eventhough I've finished the choices in the cheats...

It is either I didn't finish all other character routes, the game seems to be corrupted, or I didn't follow the cheats
    correctly (but I doubt this one lol). Or the walkthrough is the problem. *shots myself*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aomine (L8)
    Yes, that's what I've been following.
    Sadly, it doesn't work for me. The only thing I haven't got are the neutral endings.
    Oh yeah, have no problem but ryoichi's route. That's the one I've followed the walkthrough on.
    My problem, for example:
    Neutral 1 bad end, right where they were at the dorm after hajime's choice, there is a down option. But from the game,
    the next thing it shows the 3 choices where I don't/ want Matori to massage me.

Neutral 2 keeps on going on eventhough I've finished the choices in the cheats...

It is either I didn't finish all other character routes, the game seems to be corrupted, or I didn't follow the cheats
    correctly (but I doubt this one lol). Or the walkthrough is the problem. *shots myself*
    Hmmm, how weird...

The neutral endings branch off Kei's route, don't they? I haven't played Steal in a while, but I'm pretty certain I got the neutral endings when his was the only route I'd completed, so I don't think there's any other specific endings you need to get. If you've finished Kei's route then I don't think there's any in-game reason you can't get onto these routes too.

Here's the branch off choice for End.29 (choose the top answer, "listen to the president"):

steal1.jpg

And here's the choice for End.28 (choose the bottom answer, "join the support group"):

steal3.jpg

This is the original walkthrough I used, although it's in Japanese and I know you said you'd prefer other versions. You don't necessarily need to understand it though, you can just match up the options as you work through the list. I use half-a for all my games and it's always been accurate.

So yeah all I can suggest is maybe try Kei's route from the beginning again and see whether those options come up for you?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou950 View Post
    Hmmm, how weird...

The neutral endings branch off Kei's route, don't they? I haven't played Steal in a while, but I'm pretty certain I got the neutral endings when his was the only route I'd completed, so I don't think there's any other specific endings you need to get. If you've finished Kei's route then I don't think there's any in-game reason you can't get onto these routes too.

Here's the branch off choice for End.29 (choose the top answer, "listen to the president"):

steal1.jpg

And here's the choice for End.28 (choose the bottom answer, "join the support group"):

steal3.jpg

This is the original walkthrough I used, although it's in Japanese and I know you said you'd prefer other versions. You don't necessarily need to understand it though, you can just match up the options as you work through the list. I use half-a for all my games and it's always been accurate.

So yeah all I can suggest is maybe try Kei's route from the beginning again and see whether those options come up for you?
    Thank you very much.

I may have been lazy to follow the japanese one haha. But it worked on ending 28. (and it was a lil' confusing, if I might add)

I don't get ending 29, though. It says choose appearance after seeing the 1st ending but nothing happened.
    I must've chosen some wrong choices? Can you please tell me about it? *begging so hard with nosebleed*

PS: There was no option while talking to the president.

It's the only ending I don't have!! OMG.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aomine (L8)
    Thank you very much.

I may have been lazy to follow the japanese one haha. But it worked on ending 28. (and it was a lil' confusing, if I might add)

I don't get ending 29, though. It says choose appearance after seeing the 1st ending but nothing happened.
    I must've chosen some wrong choices? Can you please tell me about it? *begging so hard with nosebleed*

PS: There was no option while talking to the president.

It's the only ending I don't have!! OMG.
    I have no idea what to tell you, I can get onto that part of the route every single time by following the half-a guide.

I even started the whole route over from the beginning and it shows up, so if this doesn't work I'm at a loss:

(Start a brand new game and choose the top option for "プロローグを見る"/"view prologue" if it comes up, so it really does start over from the very beginning)

Top, top, middle, top, top, top, bottom, bottom, top, top, bottom, bottom, top, bottom, bottom, top, bottom, bottom, top, top, top, bottom, choose Kei (top left), bottom, bottom, top, bottom, bottom, top, top (this is the branch off choice).

I've tried that out twice on my version of the game and it works, so hopefully it should work. *crosses fingers*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    I have no idea what to tell you, I can get onto that part of the route every single time by following the half-a guide.

I even started the whole route over from the beginning and it shows up, so if this doesn't work I'm at a loss:

(Start a brand new game and choose the top option for "プロローグを見る"/"view prologue" if it comes up, so it really does start over from the very beginning)

Top, top, middle, top, top, top, bottom, bottom, top, top, bottom, bottom, top, bottom, bottom, top, bottom, bottom, top, top, top, bottom, choose Kei (top left), bottom, bottom, top, bottom, bottom, top, top (this is the branch off choice).

I've tried that out twice on my version of the game and it works, so hopefully it should work. *crosses fingers*

*Ohmygodwannakillmyselfsoplssoplsjustkillmewtfbeep beepholdmemamapls* I started a new game, no option of view prologue... The prologue where Asuka talks about his eyes at the beginning, is it? It just shows.
    The chief director doesn't give me the damn option.

I try and I try but it still don't work lol. It's like I'm dying now. I know it's correct. I'll try again next time.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aomine (L8)
    *Ohmygodwannakillmyselfsoplssoplsjustkillmewtfbeep beepholdmemamapls* I started a new game, no option of view prologue... The prologue where Asuka talks about his eyes at the beginning, is it? It just shows.
    The chief director doesn't give me the damn option.

I try and I try but it still don't work lol. It's like I'm dying now. I know it's correct. I'll try again next time.
    Nooooo!

I don't know what else you can try. If you've finished Kei's good end then I'm sure there's no route-specific reason you shouldn't be getting that option (there definitely wasn't in my game, anyway, I got both neutrals with just Kei's route completed). Sometimes playing from saved games doesn't 'reset' the route to make new choices show up, but if you've started over then it wouldn't be that either.

Did you get your copy of the game itself from the forum, or is it a hard copy? I have a vague recollection that there was a patch needed with some of the early rips of the game, but I think that was only because of missing CGs -- not sure if something like that could be the problem, though my version never had a patch (apart from the RealLive crack) and it's working fine, so maybe not much help.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Nooooo!

I don't know what else you can try. If you've finished Kei's good end then I'm sure there's no route-specific reason you shouldn't be getting that option (there definitely wasn't in my game, anyway, I got both neutrals with just Kei's route completed). Sometimes playing from saved games doesn't 'reset' the route to make new choices show up, but if you've started over then it wouldn't be that either.

Did you get your copy of the game itself from the forum, or is it a hard copy? I have a vague recollection that there was a patch needed with some of the early rips of the game, but I think that was only because of missing CGs -- not sure if something like that could be the problem, though my version never had a patch (apart from the RealLive crack) and it's working fine, so maybe not much help.
    I know, right? I even followed my instinct thinking I might get lucky.
    I got it in the forum. Mediafire link where fellow Aarin mentioned an archive encrypted error (no problem w/ mine).
    Yeah, RealLive, too dl it here.

Anyway, I've practically played Kei's perfect end like, 4 times already.

Do you have other alternative choices apart from the one you've given me? I'll try again the cheats the next day.
    (@__@)*or maybe... just give up...*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aomine (L8)
    I know, right? I even followed my instinct thinking I might get lucky.
    I got it in the forum. Mediafire link where fellow Aarin mentioned an archive encrypted error (no problem w/ mine).
    Yeah, RealLive, too dl it here.

Anyway, I've practically played Kei's perfect end like, 4 times already.

Do you have other alternative choices apart from the one you've given me? I'll try again the cheats the next day.
    (@__@)*or maybe... just give up...*
    Ugh, I have no alternative choices for you, but just out of curiosity I tried following the chem-is-amani walkthrough too because it's very different to the half-a guide, and that one gets me to the chief's branch off point too so if neither of those guides are working for you then I'm starting to think it must be some kind of glitch. The only things I can think of in that case is stuff like making sure you're running the game as admin in case some permissions aren't saving etc., or if you're using cheats (unless you just mean walkthroughs/guides?) whether that's skipping scenes or options somehow?

This is the only other walkthrough I know of. It's a little more confusing because it works from common routes, but worth a try if you can figure it out?

Sorry I can't be of more help, I'm pretty stumped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast