aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by noizaobadmmd View Post
    So guys, I had the same problem with the freezing screen and the solution that I found was to click with the right button on the game and select properties, change the compatibility mode (I’m using for this configuration “Windows Vista Service Pack 2” but my windows is "windows 10"). Although it will still be frozen, once you go to "task manager" while the game is frozen and click "file/archive" on top of the screen (with the game selected) and click on "perform new task", the game will unfreeze. I’m sorry if you guys couldn’t understand how to do it, it’s that my computer isn’t set to English so I don’t know which options you guys have and my english is not so good either …. I hope it works for you guys!
    Every suggestion is worth a try! ^^ If it works for you, there will be others who may find it works as well. Thank you for sharing!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    I've known some people who can "Fix" this by installing Togainu no Chi somewhere else instead of the default installation folder, AND disabling the "Save File Description" boxes. It seemed to be something with the dialogue boxes that caused some issues. Regrettably, it is something that doesn't appear to be fixable. Or until I get Windows 8 myself to test with... Muwhaha.
    I've reached the same problem with Windows 10 here. It used to freeze after saving, but now it freezes after I load a file. I've tried running it under other compatibility options, but they didn't work. I've tried searching for the "save file description" boxes, but no luck. Where can I find them?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by NazoFox2501 View Post
    I've reached the same problem with Windows 10 here. It used to freeze after saving, but now it freezes after I load a file. I've tried running it under other compatibility options, but they didn't work. I've tried searching for the "save file description" boxes, but no luck. Where can I find them?
    Oh, wait, nevermind. I found the boxes and was able to do the right click on the icon trick to unfreeze it. Thank you guys!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by NazoFox2501 View Post
    Oh, wait, nevermind. I found the boxes and was able to do the right click on the icon trick to unfreeze it. Thank you guys!
    I got the saves and loads fixed with the priority change, however my game freezes right after meeting Keisuke where he tells Akira that he'll do stuff to him. Is there any fix for that ?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Ohhh, changing thread priority... o.o I never thought of that one. Good to know!

Which meeting with Keisuke is it? The first one where he trailed after Akira? Or when the crazier Keisuke is there?

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the folder where you installed TnC? ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tried everything suggested. Uninstalled and reinstalled into a different location. Still won't load no matter what.

Wish me luck, gonna see if I can play it all the way through without crashing and never saving.

e: yea it crashes a lot.
    Last edited by reesdfdsfdsg; 02-02-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gunji (L6)Kiriwar TnC (L6)Spacer 1
    Auron (L6)Jecht (L2)Asami (L9)
    Guts (L1)
    I've been having this problem too. It's been a couple years since I played so I uninstalled the version I had and redownloaded/installed everything.

I'm running Win7 and running the game as admin, setting priority to high and playing in windowed mode lets me load fine. If I save in a new slot, it's fine. But if I want to overwrite a previous save it freezes.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Where did you install Togainu no Chi? Also, have you tried disabling the Savegame descriptions? It's in the options. ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gunji (L6)Kiriwar TnC (L6)Spacer 1
    Auron (L6)Jecht (L2)Asami (L9)
    Guts (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Where did you install Togainu no Chi? Also, have you tried disabling the Savegame descriptions? It's in the options. ^^
    Hi, thank you! It's installed in C:
    Yes, I disabled the text descriptions.

I tried using the tip above (when it's frozen, going into Task Manager and clicking "new task") that does the trick in unfreezing it It'd be nice if it didn't freeze at all but this way I don't have to force quit and restart it, so that's okay!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yeah. It's unfortunate that it does happen to some people. x_x;; It used to happen to me briefly when I upgraded to Windows 10, but it just stopped doing that one day out of the blue. I didn't even touch the game or do anything. Who knows.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast