aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Guts (L1)Kuroko (L8)Male 1 (Blue)
    Love (01)Spacer 1Aomine (L9)
    Spacer 1Charley (L2)Rayflo (L2)

Togainu no Chi:Problems w/sound and crushing!

Hey!
    I recentry download togainu no chi but i faced a lot of problems!To start with i'm using windows 7(32-bit system)!
    I haven't installed the japanese language since i did that once for the same game but in fact(except that my computer got messed up with the langueage)the game itself could play withought installing it!
    The same goes now!The game opens and everything is fine tho the texts are not in japanese!So installed the enlish patch!But when i did that i lost voices!(Arbitro's,Gunzi's,Kiriwar's and the dudes voices from the start)Also icons won't pop out when these pple are talking!
    The last problem is that i was playing Arbitro's route and it was the momment that Keisuke left from the hotel and Akira stayed with Rin there!Then i got to choose!For Arbitro's route i needed to choose ''No,thanks''

tnc choice.jpg
    I did that and then i kept playing till it stuck here!
    tnc choice2.jpg
    I don't think it's a language problem since the game plays just fine!Is there any chance that the english patch has a bug?
    Hopefully someone can help me with this!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L9)(S014) Keisuke
    Reo Niiboshi (L8)Heart 1 (Blue)Mabu Akutsu (L8)
    Heart 3 (Pink)Heart 3 (Pink)
    Did you switch locale to Japanese? Because the filenames are in Japanese, the game usually glitches out once you diverge from the main route if you don't install in the right locale. I use Win7 and there's no need to install languages or anything.

I'd recommend uninstalling and doing a clean install on Japanese locale if that's the issue. I can give directions if you need them. Switching your locale should not mess up your computer, change the language, or alter the function of your other programs.
    Last edited by quell; 03-08-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by quell View Post
    Did you switch locale to Japanese? Because the filenames are in Japanese, the game usually glitches out once you diverge from the main route if you don't install in the right locale. I use Win7 and there's no need to install languages or anything.

I'd recommend uninstalling and doing a clean install on Japanese locale if that's the issue. I can give directions if you need them. Switching your locale should not mess up your computer, change the language, or alter the function of your other programs.
    Wait.....i don't have the japanese language installed in my computer at all!Except if what's you talking about ''Japanese locale'' is a complitely different thing!
    I guess i need some directions about it!If it's not troublesome for you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

No problem, it's a pretty simple process. ^^

Click Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language options.

Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese (Japan) > Restart computer.

And that should be it! A sign that you're successful is, when most programs run, there is an (EN) symbol somewhere on the screen, and when C:/Users looks like C¥Users instead (or similar, that's just an example). Again this doesn't affect pretty much any programs you use, it'll just allow Togainu no Chi (and other Japanese language games) to work properly.

So after that just uninstall the game and reinstall it and the English patch. Then it should work fine!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

And so this has nothing to do with installing the language pack right?

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

No problem, it's a pretty simple process. ^^

Click Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language options.

Administrative > Change system locale > Japanese (Japan) > Restart computer.

And that should be it! A sign that you're successful is, when most programs run, there is an (EN) symbol somewhere on the screen, and when C:/Users looks like C¥Users instead (or similar, that's just an example). Again this doesn't affect pretty much any programs you use, it'll just allow Togainu no Chi (and other Japanese language games) to work properly.

So after that just uninstall the game and reinstall it and the English patch. Then it should work fine!
    (sry i'm asking over and over again but i wonna make sure)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, you don't need to install anything. My computer was pretty much new when I did it and all I did was follow those instructions. ^^ Hope this helps!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yes, you don't need to install anything. My computer was pretty much new when I did it and all I did was follow those instructions. ^^ Hope this helps!
    One more thing before i try it!Will this make other programmes not running,or get some other kind of effects and problems to the whole pc?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The only things that might change are a few installers having a few lines of text in Japanese, but you can always turn your locale back to your country after you're done playing and things will go back to normal.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The only things that might change are a few installers having a few lines of text in Japanese, but you can always turn your locale back to your country after you're done playing and things will go back to normal.
    Thanks a lot!It worked perfectly with no problems!Sorry if i troubled with the questions but i wanted to make sure!Time to play~