aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Chiaki (L3)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Aoba (L2)Misaki (L1)Usami (L2)
    Asato (L9)Suzuki-san

Lamento - Trouble (Please Help)

Okay, for the past two days, I have been having trouble getting Lamento to work. I'm almost at the peek of my frustration on Yaoi games -_-.

Anyways, I got the file, extracted it, got only patch 103 and I hear there is 101, 102, 200. I got those just incase. Anyways. I installed it and everything. I even watched the latest youtube video on the installation. I get the error 1503, I run the patch 103, copy and the Lamento.exe that came with the extraction and pasted it in the program file thingy of the game, run the game, and get a black screen. (Can you tell me what I did wrong in this?)

After that, I kept reinstalling it, still nothing. Run it as admin, still nothing, then I installed 101, 102, 200. I patched those three, excluding the 103 at first, but I didn't copy and past the exe in the program file thingy. I mounted the boot and the LAMENTA_DVD (ISO one) at the same time, and then I got it to run! However . . . As I run it, I was unable to close it or click the config. It just kept going back to it. I was able to start the game, however. I ran the english patch in it, and all I get is invalid text. All I got was glitches basically. (Want to tell me where I went wrong in this one, too?)

Seriously, can anyone help me? I am hating this and I have nothing but problems with these game that involve patches so far . . . I am so upset right now. All I want to do is play that game. Since I had trouble to Omerta, I decided to give up on that and play Lamenta and got more interested in that. I really want to play it. I am begging, can someone help me? I'll give a big giant cookie! So frustrated I just want to cry right now

Please and thank you D:

EDIT!

Never mind! I got it to work! It was actually my directx. Went on a forum that wasn't related to Lamento, and saw how to check your directx. And wam! It worked! Sheesh. Now I am mad at myself. It was right under my nose -_-. For all who might have the same trouble as me, do check your directx. The errors or issue could be the ones that are right under your nose. *bows of apology*
    Last edited by angel045; 03-05-2013 at 11:58 PM.