aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sasuke (L10)Naruto (L9)Gaara Kazekage (L10)
    Deidara (L4)KyuubiMinato (L6)
    Gou Matsuoka (L6)Anri (L1)Yuu (L8)

DRAMAtical Murder

I believe my voice.npa file has somehow become corrupted. The voices in the game are no longer working but I can still hear the bgm and sfx. I was hoping someone could send me a copy of their working voice.npa please ^^; I'd rather not have to completely uninstall the game and then re-install it. Thank you.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akihiko (L4)Aoba (L2)Kanji P4 (L1)
    Kuroko (L1)Kagami KnB (L8)Shizuo (L2)
    Izaya (L3)Ritsu (L3)Yuu (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoyo View Post
    I believe my voice.npa file has somehow become corrupted. The voices in the game are no longer working but I can still hear the bgm and sfx. I was hoping someone could send me a copy of their working voice.npa please ^^; I'd rather not have to completely uninstall the game and then re-install it. Thank you.
    Go here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...rder-dmmd.html

Go to 7210's post and go down to where it says, "Need just the crack or update?" and download that file.

Copy over the updated voice file from your download and replace the existing one.

If you voices still don't work, you might have to copy over all 3 files or you might need to re-install the game anyway.

Good luck.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ano...i just downloaded the game and played it but then I face the same problem as you. the voice suddenly gone. have you found the solution for this? onegaishimasu

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Nezumi (L8)Sion (L4)
    (S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)Loke (L5)Aoba (L2)
    Nezumi (L3)Akira TnC (L1)
    Please dismiss this if you already have a solution!
    You must have unmounted or closed your mounting program e.g, Daemon Tools, etc. Try mounting the image file for DMMd again and see if that works.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have a problem with DRAMAtical Murder

And I'm not sure where else to put this, but I'm trying to uninstall the game by using the add/remove panel in Control Panel but it's not uninstalling and I'm not sure why or if other people are having this problem. Is there something else I need to do before trying to uninstalling it using the add/remove program? Should I delete the folders for the game first? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoshiroelric View Post
    And I'm not sure where else to put this, but I'm trying to uninstall the game by using the add/remove panel in Control Panel but it's not uninstalling and I'm not sure why or if other people are having this problem. Is there something else I need to do before trying to uninstalling it using the add/remove program? Should I delete the folders for the game first? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Heya kyoshiroelric!

If you accidentally installed the game while your computer's system locale was not Japanese, then you can't outright uninstall Dramatical Murder via that method.

At this point you need to delete the files manually, and remove the Start Menu folder your self.
    That's usually here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NitroplusCHiRAL (If that folder doesn't exist, then ignore this)

After that folder, and the game's data has been deleted, try running the 'Uninstall' option again from the Add/Remove panel, and it will remove the entry as the files don't exist anymore.

Try that.

Otherwise, could you be a bit more specific about how it's not letting you uninstall? Any error messages, or any messages for that matter?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Heya kyoshiroelric!

If you accidentally installed the game while your computer's system locale was not Japanese, then you can't outright uninstall Dramatical Murder via that method.

At this point you need to delete the files manually, and remove the Start Menu folder your self.
    That's usually here: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NitroplusCHiRAL (If that folder doesn't exist, then ignore this)

After that folder, and the game's data has been deleted, try running the 'Uninstall' option again from the Add/Remove panel, and it will remove the entry as the files don't exist anymore.

Try that.

Otherwise, could you be a bit more specific about how it's not letting you uninstall? Any error messages, or any messages for that matter?

Thanks a lot! That really helped seeing how I did install the game without my locale being in Japanese!