aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S028) Fushimi SaruhikoKise (L8)Akashi (L7)
    Izaya (L3)Akira TnC (L9)Miyuki Kazuya (L7)
    Makoto (L5)Tetsuo (L9)Youji (L9)

Togainu no chi route problems

So I have played through most of the game and am now stuck on 3 endings. I have played through Shiki's 3, Rins, Motomis, Keisuke's good ending, Gunji, Kiriwar and Nano. The three I have left are Keisuke's 2 bad endings and Arbitros. I have used capture guides and followed them with no success, I always end up with Keisuke's good ending, Nano's ending or one of Shiki's endings. The choices that I need for the missing endings aren't showing up. During the rape scene between Akira and Keisuke the option there wont show up and once I get to the scene with Aribitro, it does not ask me whether to have Akira eat the food or not.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me? Or if anyone else had the same problem or is still currently having the same problem. I'm going crazy over not being able to finish the game.

I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Thank you!

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    Not having the game up at the moment, I will try to remember this:

When you first get into Igura, and you talk to Keisuke, don't say "..." but rather the other negative option that I don't remember off of the top of my head

Refrain from saying other positive comments towards the other characters, like when you first meet Rin, don't turn towards him, and don't take the picture (or try not to xD) with Motomi. If you continue down this path I believe you can get to Arbitro's slave ending, and if you don't eat the food, you may be able to get the (rather grotesque...) bad endings of Keisukes.

If this doesn't help, then I'd be glad to re-install my game and give some pointers to you . Just this for starters.

Oh, and Nano's path is rather difficult to get. I actually found the answer on this forum in the same thread - just search if you're having a hard time

Hope this helped!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Tissuesan View Post
    So I have played through most of the game and am now stuck on 3 endings. I have played through Shiki's 3, Rins, Motomis, Keisuke's good ending, Gunji, Kiriwar and Nano. The three I have left are Keisuke's 2 bad endings and Arbitros. I have used capture guides and followed them with no success, I always end up with Keisuke's good ending, Nano's ending or one of Shiki's endings. The choices that I need for the missing endings aren't showing up. During the rape scene between Akira and Keisuke the option there wont show up and once I get to the scene with Aribitro, it does not ask me whether to have Akira eat the food or not.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me? Or if anyone else had the same problem or is still currently having the same problem. I'm going crazy over not being able to finish the game.

I appreciate any help you can give me.
    Thank you!
    Maybe it's just the options. At first when I played it it skipped through the Arbitro and Keisuke bad endings, going directly to the Keisuke good ending. When I chose the options that were in the guide that came with the english patch I downloaded those two endings appeared.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can't seem to get Gunji's or Kiriwar's endings. I have gotten all the other ending, even Nano's, but those are the only ones I can't seem to get.
    When Takeru grabs Akira to run away you're supposed to get a choise to shake him off or not, but I don't get such a choice. Anyone knows why this has happened?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chad (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by LenxKagamine View Post
    When Takeru grabs Akira to run away you're supposed to get a choise to shake him off or not, but I don't get such a choice. Anyone knows why this has happened?
    exactly the same problem here.

edit - apparently i have absolutely no choices including and after that one. just coasting along, i guess.
    Last edited by KiriyuuDono; 03-29-2013 at 03:34 PM.