aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no Chi game crashing help ; u ;"

I've recently installed Togainu no Chi onto my new Windows 8 PC.
    It seems to be working just fine, in terms of bugs and glitches. Everything runs smoothly and it works fast.
    However, I'm experiencing a problem when I save from the point I'm at (any point in the game). As soon as I save into a new slot, the whole game freezes. I must use my task manager to close it. Then, when I go to return to the game and load, it opens from where I left off, but freezes from there and won't let me continue.
    It's really making me pull my hair out in frustration! If anyone can help me correct this problem, it'd be greatly appreciated! ; w;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Nano (L5)Shiki (L2)Kaworu (L4)
    Rai (L7)Zexion (L6)Axel (L4)
    Akira TnC (L1)Gunji (L6)
    I'm having the same problems!! > < I still don't know how to fix it at all, I just open it and do something else for a long while, then I maximize the game again and its perfectly normal. Except, there is one more thing driving me mad. Further in the game, after SPOILERS -just in case Uu - Keisuke uses Line and kills Takeru, and then meets Akira, at one point -ALWAYS the same point in the conversation the game complety and utterly freezes!! it doesn't matter how much time I wait. The Little red arrow like thingy at the bottom of the dialogue box is not even there blinking. I've been trying various things to see if I can fix it, like re-installing it, but then it said my DirectX version was not compatible with my operative system and won't let me do anything! I'm kinda dying here, too!! > < If I get to fix it, all tell you how, but if anyone else knows something or anything, please help!!! TT TT I've also tried already to update DirectX, but the setup window says its not necessary, and when I run the TNC installation again it tries to install DirectX anyway and repeats that the versión is not compatible. I'm DYING and absolutely confused.
    Last edited by LevanKaramazov; 02-04-2013 at 01:11 AM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    I've had a point where the game froze up on me right after I start getting into Rin or Shiki's path. I figured out that I didn't have my computer set to the japanese language. Does your .exe file have japanese characters or gibberish on it? If it doesn't have japanese characters on it, then that's your problem. To set your computer to japanese you go to the start menu down in the corner, go to your control panel, hit clock language and region, and select your language to japanese, and then restart your computer.

If this doesn't help, I apologize. Hope it helps!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

thank you very much! It took me quite a while though and I had to re-install the game again but its working perfectly fine now. Thanks again for the great help.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks a lot your suggestion helped me too. I was finally able to complete a route with no glitches