aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Problem playing tougainu no chi, missing choice

Hi!

I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me but i had missing choice when playing tougainu no chi. I installed the game and it loaded nicely. but when i followed the guide, for example: Arbitro ending. There was supposed to be a choice which i was to choose "think nothing of it". yet, i didn't get it. I tried many times and still got the same thing. i even re-downloaded the game but the same problem appeared. I don't know what to do anymore. pls help me!!! Is it possible that there is something wrong with the installation?

Thnks a bunch everyone

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Are you playing it with the English patch or? Japanese language support installed?
    It could be you can't get Arbitro's ending before you get Keisuke's bad end (screwdrivers), though I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I've played it.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm playing it with the English patch. i tried to play Keisuke ending too but the same thing happened. According to the guide i have, to get both Keisuke and Arbitro ending, i need the "think of nothing choice",which i don't, so I'm totally lost now (((. but thank you very much for your help

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L2)Ren DM (L8)
    Haruka Nanase (L6)Makoto Tachibana (L4)Rei Ryugazaki (L4)
    Alto (L4)Akihiko (L4)Heero (L4)
    I think they need to be unlocked by some route, so follow the sequence as the guide says. You're using the TNC Patch 1.0, right?

The unlockable (italicized, in the guide) choices are only important for the Shiki and True endings though, so Arbitro shouldn't be a problem to have.

I just finished playing TNC too recently after finally being able to install it in my new netbook, and it all worked fine for me.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Ranmaru I (L1)ElizabethAsami (L9)
    Dino (L9)Hibari (L9)Asato (L9)
    Moto (L8)Al (L1)G (L9)

Try first going for Gunji and Kiriwar bad ends, then Keisuke's bad end, and then Arbitro's. I'm looking at the old capture guide I used before there was a patch, and this is the suggested sequence. But I don't really think it should matter, the order... Could be you mixed up some choices and now you're in a loop, if you're using previous saves (that happened to me once). Try playing it from the beginning, skip the parts you've already read and like the person above me said, follow the capture guide order.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Chico (L7)Lady Gaga (L1)Rai (L7)
    Asato (L9)Durer (L7)Guys (L3)
    Jose (L1)Lusca (L5)Vallewida (L2)

Quote Originally Posted by katra0805 View Post
    Hi!

I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me but i had missing choice when playing tougainu no chi. I installed the game and it loaded nicely. but when i followed the guide, for example: Arbitro ending. There was supposed to be a choice which i was to choose "think nothing of it". yet, i didn't get it. I tried many times and still got the same thing. i even re-downloaded the game but the same problem appeared. I don't know what to do anymore. pls help me!!! Is it possible that there is something wrong with the installation?

Thnks a bunch everyone
    The choice only shows up after finishing keisuke's true end + Motomi's end + Rin's end. The choice itself is only important for Shiki's route and the True route. If you haven't unlocked it then it chooses the non-shiki choice for you.