aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisukiminna View Post
    Hello. I hope someone would be kindly helping my problem here. First I'm sorry with my bad english. I have different problem. Attachment 172178 this is what happening when i tried to open the game. The trouble i have same like EvilJashinist had but I have the trouble as well with the alsignup_100723b. It didnt written as DCOC91141954065530HD but this, Attachment 172179. I also changed my place to save the game because my disk C is quite full. Also i didnt find any program data called Asign @n@ I'm so confused. Please if someone could help.

You don't have bad English at all. ^^ It was easy to understand.

Anyways... The first screenshot is Omerta saying that it found another program that reads memory. Omerta tries to prevent hacking of the game by checking to see if another program is reading your computer's memory.

If you are using VNR or AGTH (Or whatever they're called), this will cause Omerta to stop working. Also, any antivirus programs that are a bit too eager might trigger it... I don't have any so I can't say for sure about the antivirus'... Are you running anything like a screen capture program, cheating program, or visual novel translation tools?

And the second screenshot... The text says that it wrote that file successfully.

--> Before we get too far into it, you should really move the Omerta files into a proper folder instead of just on the main Drive E. Luckily, Omerta can be moved once it's installed... So create a new folder on your Drive E:\, name it something like, "Games" or even just "Omerta".

From there MOVE the following files and folders) into the new Games\Omerta folder:
    data (This is a FOLDER)
    system (This is a FOLDER)
    .data
    .text
    as.ini
    gdiplus.dll
    Ka R inCfg.exe
    malie.ini
    maliesetup.dll
    omerta_M.exe
    alsignup_100723b.exe

Once all of those files and folders are moved, then you can continue. ^^ It's a good idea to keep things organised.

Onward!! ---
    You may be using another drive, but it's likely the ALSign program wrote the file you need here: C:\ProgramData\ASign\
    (Some people say it's in your My Documents folder.)

Even if your Drive C is full, it's possible the program still wrote that file there. Have a look. ^^ It's a really small file, around 2 KB.

Once you find it, don't forget to rename it "alsign.sig" and copy it into your Omerta game folder.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello. Thank you for replying my message ; u;

Although unfamilliar, as I remember, I dont have VNR or AGTH. Also screen capture program and cheating program. I do have antivirus called SMadav, also one I dont know its antivirus or not, a program called IObit malware fighter that keep running in my laptop. Perhaps I should uninstal them??

I just tried as you said and finally found the alsign and copied and etc. I decided to restart my laptop afterwards. I tried to open the game it shown like this sdfg.jpg.

This is only opened when the first try, at the second one, it would dialogue about the monitor problem. I think i have second problem

As I read from the first part of this thread, I know the problem is but is it possible because as i said before? its the alsignup_100723b. It didnt written as DCOC91141954065530HD as everyone have. I'm worried about it.

Also for information, i download the game from the omega thread one as well with the newest post one download links.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by daisukiminna View Post
    Hello. Thank you for replying my message ; u;

Although unfamilliar, as I remember, I dont have VNR or AGTH. Also screen capture program and cheating program. I do have antivirus called SMadav, also one I dont know its antivirus or not, a program called IObit malware fighter that keep running in my laptop. Perhaps I should uninstal them??

I just tried as you said and finally found the alsign and copied and etc. I decided to restart my laptop afterwards. I tried to open the game it shown like this sdfg.jpg.

This is only opened when the first try, at the second one, it would dialogue about the monitor problem. I think i have second problem

As I read from the first part of this thread, I know the problem is but is it possible because as i said before? its the alsignup_100723b. It didnt written as DCOC91141954065530HD as everyone have. I'm worried about it.

Also for information, i download the game from the omega thread one as well with the newest post one download links.

That first message is just saying that the Omerta disk needs to be inserted into the drive. Make sure you have renamed the "DCOC91141954065530HD" file to "alsign.sig" and put that with your Omerta files. ^^

You could try temporarily turning off/exiting/closing SMadav and IObit to see if the error message about the monitoring files still pops up.

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the monitor error? I know you said you use a laptop, so it might not be able to run the game in fullscreen.

There is a file named "Ka R inCfg.exe". This is the game configuration program. It will be in Japanese, but if you start it up, look near the bottom above the text "MPEG-1 Video Decoder" there should be a checkbox. Make sure it's turned OFF! So no check in the checkbox, then hit "OK".

What screen resolution is your laptop running, do you know?

And lastly, for reference, here is what the full Omerta folder should look like after everything is good:
    omerta_files.jpg

The highlighted file is the "DCOC91141954065530HD" file, but renamed​.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    That first message is just saying that the Omerta disk needs to be inserted into the drive. Make sure you have renamed the "DCOC91141954065530HD" file to "alsign.sig" and put that with your Omerta files. ^^

You could try temporarily turning off/exiting/closing SMadav and IObit to see if the error message about the monitoring files still pops up.

Would you mind taking a screenshot of the monitor error? I know you said you use a laptop, so it might not be able to run the game in fullscreen.

There is a file named "Ka R inCfg.exe". This is the game configuration program. It will be in Japanese, but if you start it up, look near the bottom above the text "MPEG-1 Video Decoder" there should be a checkbox. Make sure it's turned OFF! So no check in the checkbox, then hit "OK".

What screen resolution is your laptop running, do you know?

And lastly, for reference, here is what the full Omerta folder should look like after everything is good:
    omerta_files.jpg

The highlighted file is the "DCOC91141954065530HD" file, but renamed​.
    For my case with the monitor error is solved ;V ; I turned off all of them and the monitor error didnt show up again!

But then the [2100] problem that needed the original disk still not ;__;
    First I already changed the sig file name then copied or cut to the omerta folder as you said. Then I tried to copy the file first then renamed the sig file. But it still couldnt open.

My screen resolution is 1366x768

My omerta file is already looks like same like you but still....{; n;} do you think the problem because my alsign file's name different with yours or perhaps i should install it in drive C?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

When you run the "alsignup_100723b" program, it might be reading your computer's Registry to find out where Omerta was installed.

When you first installed Omerta, where was it? You said Drive C: was full, but did you install it there first, then just move the files afterwards? I know Omerta will "run/work" after it's been patched properly and you move it, but the licensing program might not like that. If you DID install the game in one place, then move it somewhere else afterwards, you should uninstall the game, then reinstall it properly in a different location!

Also, there's a file called "AlphaDiscLog.txt" that should be someplace. You might have to search for it, but it should be on your main C:\ right there. If you find it somewhere else, please move it there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

First I was installed the game at drive E only.

I tried as you said. I uninstalled the game and tried to install in drive and actually it was successful. And I copied all of the alsigh folder has; .DATA, etc to the omerta folder.Then I ran the alsign program and renamed then copied "alsign" files to the omerta. Also I put the "AlphaDiscLog.txt" that I found in my document/settec folder in omerta folder. So its become like this now; ffffffffffffff.jpg

But as I opened the game; looks like the problem still same;
    gggggggggggggggg.jpg
    I thought I already properly installed but is this mean the alsign didnt work?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

"AlphaDiscLog.txt" needs to be DIRECTLY on C:\

Right at he base, not in any folder. ^^ THEN you run alsignup_100723b. Everything else looks good! (Albiet that is an interesting location choice to install a game...)
    Last edited by Kojichan; 07-28-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

you mean like this? wsdfghj.jpg

I already tried it and still couldnt run the game ;__;
    and when I reinstalled the game again, I choosed properly in drive C and then I dont know why it turned out to be in that place -_-;;;

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

My, my... How strange.

Everything should be working, and it looks as if all the steps were done correctly. Yet, it's acting like the alsign process didn't work.

You're using Windows 10, yeah? I'm not too sure... I'll have to try this again on my Windows 10 laptop, but I'm stumped myself.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

yup that's the thing! ;A;

like the alsign patch/program didnt work at all.

I tried to copy or cut it, since I thought it would take a different affect but still same.
    I'm sorry for troubling you so much..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast