aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kurama (L1)Aki (L7)Rin TnC (L1)

Togainu no Chi poker

Hi!

Little help needed there ^^;; After getting to play the Togainu no Chi game (Thank you so much again to the translators!!), I wanted to try my hands on the Togainu no Chi Poker game

I downloaded the game from here :
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t...inu-poker.html
    And there was info on how to play the game here :
    LiveJournal: Discover global communities of friends who share your unique passions and interests.

Sadly, while the game launches easily, and though I can access the tutorial easily... When I click on play, I get this error screen and the game freezes :

togainu error.jpg

I can't play, yet this game seems soooo cuuuuute!! *sobs*

Can someone guess what this means, where it comes from and what I should do to correct the problem? I use Windows Vista, and I've managed to make Togainu work, so I guess it's not a problem related to Japanese langage?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Kiba (L6)Black Cat 2Nana (L5)
    CravatMoonlightHeart 1 (Red)
    Izaya (L3)Nezumi (L4)Sion (L5)
    I'm havin the same problem, but I'm running on a Windows 7, and I too have my computer set to japanese.

I'm pretty sure the error message says that it can't find the file, but other than that, I'm unable to help you, sorry

Maybe it has something to do with that the upper edge of the border (where the name of the program shows, sorry, too tired to remember it's actual name), looks weird. It's supposed to say Togainu Poker in japanese, but it doesn't, there are just random japanese characters.

Could someone who is better at these kind of things please help?