aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Teikoku Sensenki [帝国千戦記 千夜の夢] Event Error

error pt3_2.jpg

When ever I reach this part in the game, an event is trying to load and I receive 2 error telling me it cannot find a file:

error pt1.jpgerror pt2.jpg

If I click 'OK' or the x-botton, the game is shut down.
    I've uninstalled, re-installed and even deleted and re-downloaded the .rars for this game, yet nothing changes the outcome. I've also re-started the game many times, no success t_______t

Can anyone help me? Please and thank you! : D

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

. m. No one knows?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akabane (L9)(S030) VirusAsano Katsuya (L9)
    (S022) Iason(S035) HisokaDeadpool (L9)
    Howl (L3)(S049) Noctis Lucis CaelumSzayel (L5)
    Sooo...I know this thread is already kinda old, but I've got the same problem as RheaSilvia and absolutely no idea how to fix it. I deleted the game, reinstalled it, tried to use the patch and add-on from different sources... I'm still not giving up but I'd really appreciate it if someone told me why the game seems to dislike me.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akabane (L9)(S030) VirusAsano Katsuya (L9)
    (S022) Iason(S035) HisokaDeadpool (L9)
    Howl (L3)(S049) Noctis Lucis CaelumSzayel (L5)
    OMFG...I can't believe it. I reinstalled the game three times and never used the savegames to get to the point where the game died, I reinstalled it again with files from another source, I tried to use a different route... And now I finally got the idea to choose the option that only partially installs the game. That means that you always have to mount the second disk if you want to play but now the game actually works. You wouldn't believe how happy I am right now. I'm smiling so much that my face kinda hurts. :l YAY! *jumps around in joy* I'm going to catch that quiet guy now...he's got long hair : D

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

I had this problem as well. Haven't tried downloading it from another source, but installing it the second way (the smallest file size) didn't help. I still got that event error. I already deleted all my Teikoku Sensenki files so I wouldn't be able to check any new suggestions.

Also, another problem: I wasn't able to full screen the game :/ When I tried to, it stayed in window mode. The rest of the screen was filled black. So it was like a full screen mode, but the size of the display stayed in window mode. I'm not quite sure what caused this problem. I had the same problem with Kannagi no Tori. All other games worked fine. I deleted Kannagi no Tori as well for the same reason: unable to full screen.

I actually can't remember where I downloaded Teikoku from.. I might try to download it again some other time. I remember having downloaded its files all over the place. Like I downloaded the add-on somewhere, the game somewhere else, and the patch somewhere else again (and the cheat somewhere else).. something like that. What is the add on for anyway o.O I just noticed that if I applied the add-on disk, the title will just go to night time. While without the add-on (before I added it) it would be daytime.

Anyone know what the add-on disk actually does or what it is for??
    How to fix the event error?
    And how to full screen the game?? Or is everyone playing in window mode??
    Is anyone able to play Teikoku Sensenki in fullscreen?? Presonally, I can't stand playing games in windows mode so if I can't full screen a game, I just don't bother playing it o.o

Thanks for helping!!
    Last edited by Dids; 03-14-2014 at 02:48 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I just wanted to bump this topic if anyone still had problems for it; @RheaSilvia; if you still want to play this game??

So by downloading the new MEGA links from anikei, which are the updated version, I finally got the game to work!! So it should solve the problems for it~ But you need to download the add-on separately, because it's not included. The previous MF links for that work though, so there shouldn't be any problem~

Download the 2 Discs HERE, add-on Disc HERE.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, still unable to full screen it though... Well, I guess I can tolerate this much...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

AHHHh thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to play it now~
    I haven't downloaded them- need to get to a faster internet- but I will when I can!

I guess I mark this topic as solved?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by RheaSilvia View Post
    AHHHh thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to play it now~
    I haven't downloaded them- need to get to a faster internet- but I will when I can!

I guess I mark this topic as solved?
    Yup, I think you can!

The way I did it, was that I downloaded the full game save for the game, and see if I could load the events~ Cause the first time I did it, that problem will pop up. But the second time I tried it... it worked~!! So it should be fine now~