aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yukito (L1)Keita (L1)Usami (L2)

Angel's Feather 1 (DVD Version)

Hi,

I have with me the DVD disc version of the first Angel's Feather game.

After installing it, if I run it using the NoDVD patch, I get no BMG sound playing. If I don't install the NoDVD patch, the game won't boot and instead tells me to make sure the Disc is in the disc drive, despite that it is.

Is there anyway I can get it to work either way? I would perfer to use the NoDVD patch, but it's not worth it unless I can get the BMG's working as well.

Also, I have no idea if it matters or not but... I have also after installing the game taken the game04.dat file from the 18+ disc and copied and pasted it over the game04.dat file that is originally installed when I install the game, as I want the uncenscored gameplay. Am I doing this wrong and thus, could this be causing the problems I've been having?

Any and all help is appreciated.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Hey guys,

I managed to get it to work finally, sorry for opening up a thread that didn't last. I merely copied the Music file from the Disk and added it to the Angel's Feather installed folder on the C: drive and then re-installed the NoDVD Patch. The BMG's now play while playing without the DVD.

sara94
    can u share the dvd link? Yhank u