aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mink (L4)Angry (01)Aoba (L2)
    Motomi TnC(L2)Love (01)Akira TnC (L9)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Konoe (L2)(S014) Keisuke
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroitsuki View Post
    I don't know if its too late to mention this but... I was having the exact same problem. I was even missing some CG's. I couldn't get Nano's Route to appear and I finished every ending (good & bad) multiple times over, I reinstalled the game, I tried unpatching the game and I even waited out through each ending credits. So finally I decided to chase after the last CG I was missing in one of Keisuke's routes. I never got the CG but the next thing I knew down Keisuke's route... Nano's appeared! It turns out the Togainu no Chi Guide gave the wrong path as the "True Ending" ...

Togainu no Chi Guide's "True Ending" was...
    Choose: No, you can't stay
    Choose: Turn around
    Choose: Agree
    Choose: Don't say anything
    Choose: Who could he be?
    Choose: Don't look away
    Choose: Let it slide
    Choose: ...Leave him be
    Choose: Stick with Rin
    Choose: Approach him
    Choose: Taste it

But the actual route Is ::
    Choose: ......
    Choose: Turn around
    Choose: Agree
    Choose: Don't say anything
    Choose: Think nothing of it
    Choose: Don't shake him off
    Choose: Look away
    Choose: Let it slide
    Choose: ...He might come back
    Choose: No, thanks
    Choose: Approach him
    Choose: Taste it
    idk if these choices will work or not and this is sort of a dead forum but i felt that if someone found this thread and it didn't work i would like someone to know this:
    i myself have used the above choices and had it work(i mean the original instructions from the guide not the ones after it).
    Anyways if you are missing a few CGs from someone's route i recommend you go through the routes that the graphics are missing from. to do this really quick just do the following:
    • (PS this is handy for getting through the routes of people you hate also)

• something i should mention is if you get freeze ups and your game stops being clickable all you have to do is hover over the game icon on your bottom/side taskbar(where you see running programs at) then RIGHT click on that fake little preview of your game window. if a little option thing opens and says: move, minimize, close, etc. CLICK minimize. then LEFT click the taskbar icon. TAH-DAH IT SHOULD BE UNFROZEN.

1. save a save-spot at the first choose which says something similar to No, you can't stay/......
    2. enter that save-spot if it isn't already open in the bg.
    3. click the option for the route you need
    4. push the shift key and hold it(the key) to speed through it.
    5. oh look another choice
    6. click the option for the route you need
    7. push the shift key and hold it(the key) to speed through it.
    8. oh look another choice
    9. click the option for the route you need
    10. push the shift key and hold it(the key) to speed through it.
    11. oh look another choice
    12. do you see what I'm doing? click your choice, push shift and hold it, click your choice, push shift and hold it, and i think you can see a pattern here.

• so you finished speeding through that route and need to speed through another one and you say: "what now? i need to go fast through another route but how?" so all you have to do is finish the route to when the credits begin then just click the screen and it should take you to the main menu and just load that first choice save-spot that we made in step one and do steps 2-12 with the other choices.
    • i myself saved a save-spot at that choice and used it for EVERY ONE OF THE ROUTES, so i can guarantee that it works and saves you time:
      • slow way: 20-40 minutes
      • fast way: 30-60 seconds

tah dah that is how you get through a route the fastest way whether you hate the character or you just need to get the CGs that might have bugged up.
    if you have any questions: ask and i will attempt to answer them to the best of my abilities. don't be shy

(i will test out his choice list that he says works later to test if it works then i will put here whether it does or not)
    Last edited by oGaga; 05-01-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mink (L4)Angry (01)Aoba (L2)
    Motomi TnC(L2)Love (01)Akira TnC (L9)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Konoe (L2)(S014) Keisuke
    Update to my post:ok that list of choices does indeed to keisuke but ONLY if you stay away instead of approaching.the same thing happens if you play using shiki's choices and approach nano/n/nicole.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by xakiraxshiki View Post
    I did that ending that way and it didn't work at all. So I'm still stuck. I really want to be able to get Nano's ending and I've gotten all the others. :: Cries ::
    Hey are u sre you've got ALL the endings? Arbitro has one ending, Keisuke has three, Motomi has one, Rin has one, Shiki has three, and Nano is the True Ending which is one. Make sure you've got all the endings first, which is why a lot of people tend to say that you should go with the following order that I just listed so that it's easier to get Nano's ending.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lelouch (L8)Suzaku (L4)Lelouch (L1)
    Lelouch (L9)MokonaHibird
    Eren SnK (L9)Akira TnC (L9)Levi SnK (L7)
    ... Well, something odd happened on my side.

Apparently, I was supposed to get the other Keisuke ending (I got the gore one and the good ending), when I was suddenly presented with a choice for Nano's route.

That surprised me cause it says that I need all endings to unlock Nano's, and somehow I manage to get this route (I'm still missing the other bad keisuke ending and the Executioner's endings)... and yeah, I went thru Nano's route with no problem.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoraLinkZX View Post
    ... Well, something odd happened on my side.

Apparently, I was supposed to get the other Keisuke ending (I got the gore one and the good ending), when I was suddenly presented with a choice for Nano's route.

That surprised me cause it says that I need all endings to unlock Nano's, and somehow I manage to get this route (I'm still missing the other bad keisuke ending and the Executioner's endings)... and yeah, I went thru Nano's route with no problem.
    Might just be all Good endings? In most other visual novels, some bad endings don't count towards unlocking final routes.

But that's good to know, if this is true! XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lelouch (L9)MokonaHibird
    IT's TRUE!

I checked my game, still lacking the Executioner Endings and Bad Keisuke end, and there it is! OMG... YESH!

I'll screen-cap it later, once everyone in this house are either asleep or out.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lelouch (L9)MokonaHibird

Here is the proof that you don't need all endings to get to Nano's route.

If you're wondering how I got to Nano's route... I load an Arbitro's route, during the choice of entering Motomi's Route. Also it turns out that no matter what choice you choose in the every first choices ("....." or "No, you can't stay."), you can still get to Keisuke's endings (After I got Arbitro's ending, I loaded on the bread choice and rejected the bread... and I got to Keisuke's path).
    Last edited by SoraLinkZX; 10-10-2014 at 06:37 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    That's cool. XDD Thanks for the proof. On a personal note, I'd get a bit fidgety of the holes in the CG's, as I like to 100% my games, so I'd fill them up with the bad endings anyways.

Thanks again!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Replying after 4 years...
    Well for anyone who want to get to Nano's route I think I do have the solution, I first played all the routes then started the game again and selected the second answer for every single choice till I reached Approach him, Just select the second choices till you reach "Approach Him" choice and after that choose "Taste it" to enter Nano's route!
    EDIT: Here the guide. (I recommend playing all the other routes first and then do this cause I'm not sure if it works if you didn't do the other routes.. and for the missing CG's they should be completed after finishing Nano's route (Keisuke's missing CG and etc))
    ----------------------------------------
    Nano's Route:
    Choose : "......."
    Choose : "Turn Around"
    Choose : "Refrain"
    Choose : "You look awful"
    Choose : "Think nothing of it"
    Choose : "Don't look away"
    Choose : "Let it slide"
    Choose : "...He might come back"
    Choose : "No, thanks"
    Choose : "Approach him"
    Choose : "Taste it"
    ----------------------------------------
    Last edited by Gauax; 11-02-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12