aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Dramatical Murder Error

Hello,

Sorry to trouble everyone but I'm currently experiencing a problem regarding Dramatical Murder. When I launch the game, or sometimes in the middle of the game, this window pops up, and my whole game has to close.

Here is a screenshot:
    ohno.jpg
    "www.otomedream.com has stopped working
    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I didn't encounter this problem at the start, I could play the game smoothly. But somehow at my 5th or 6th time playing it, this window keeps popping up and I can't play the game anymore.
    I didn't touch the game files or do anything.

Hope someone can help me as I really do want to play this game. >.<

Thank you very much and sorry for any trouble caused.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I second this. I have had this problem for literally around 6 months now and I would really love to finish this game (this error happened right after I finished Noiz's route).

I have done everything that was suggested and more, reinstalling around 6 times and nothing has stopped this error!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gintoki (L4)Asami (L5)Aoba (L2)
    Haruka Nanase (L4)Haruka Nanase (young) (L2)Kageyama Tobio (L8)
    Hi ! I have the same problem... If anyone knows how to fix it... !!! ;A;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I had the SAME problem, but with DMMD re:connect, I had no issues with DMMD. I know how you all may feel, I almost become crazy looking how to fix it .
    Anyways this may work: I fixed it changing the locale to chinese, that worked for me. (even though I had the locale in japanese I couldn't run it but... maybe it's because the crack is made by chinese pcs).
    Last edited by Aphelion; 05-13-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have a similar problem ... I wanna play

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I had that problem in reconnect and here is how I solved it. This is what I posted in another thread. DON'T do it if you don't want to restart the game.

"I had the problem where that message popped up. I eventually fixed it by going to
    C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect
    and deleting(or moving somewhere else) the 1.00 folder. It pretty much means there is no previous data for the game to load and it has to start over? The AppData file is hidden, so you need to turn on show hidden files."

Though for this you should go to C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Roaming\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder instead.
    Last edited by chibievil; 05-30-2013 at 04:06 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Bless you! It totally works now!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I tried both of those tricks and it didn't solve the problem...

I can't save or play the Re:connect game >.<

Is there any other way you guys made the problem go away?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have looked for the files in Roaming, but I don't have them.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Didn't find a solution, but here's some analysis...

Otomedream.com is "Chinese forum where multiple game translations are being done. Mainly otome and BL game translations.", according to vndp.

But what is "otomedream.com stopped working"? Well, I took a look at the cracked file "DMMd_crack_for_ver110.exe", and it's description says "www.otomedream.com". This is the first game I'm talking about, but it's likely that the problem with re:connect is just the same.

So, all we know is that either the problem is in the crack, or then the game has some unknown bugs/compatability issues. They have actually released ver 1.11, but I dunno has it been cracked yet and does it help anything.

There are so many things that could be causing this... Perhaps the game starts crashing when all the saved user data gets too big. Delete any saved games you don't need. And just in case, make your firewall block the game from connecting to Internet.