aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Gaku (L2)Subaru (L2)Sunao (L2)
    Sodom (human) (L1)

Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-.000 has encountered a problem and needs to close...?

After spending all day trying to install this game, I was so excited when I got past all the 1503 errors and the black screens. And everything was beautiful and I was so happy, until about three seconds into the game when I was given an error message: "Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID-.000 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." It's just a regular Windows error message. This happens at the same spot every time, during the blurry pictures of backgrounds. I also noticed that clicking on config on the main menu screen does the same thing, though the other buttons work fine. Yes, I've set my computer to Japanese, and yes, I've installed all the patches. I'm on Windows XP. Oh, and my computer's been giving me warnings about virtual memory and running slowly all day, might that have something to do with it?
    Does someone think they can help me? I'm so bad at anything technological I'm shocked that I've managed to even get this far. I'd really appreciate any and all advice.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Chiaki (L3)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Aoba (L2)Misaki (L1)Usami (L2)
    Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    How did you get past the black screen!??! Please tell me. I'm stuck on that >.<

Lol, never mind. I got it.
    Last edited by angel045; 03-06-2013 at 12:48 AM.