aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@Kojichan Ah, that's great! I don't plan on changing it any sooner, there are many more japanese games to play.
    Well, I suppose I'll try downloading TnC again from other links (although torrent is the best, so much easier...) and see if it works and the background images come back to life. Thank you for the warning and for answering!

@Reeney Ikr!? It's really weird! But still, it's something we alwats have to remember when playing these games. Sometimes, all tbe problem goes away with just that. Enjoy your game!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Clear (L9)Fye (L9)Miyagi (L5)
    Italy (L3)Noiz (L6)Germany (L1)
    I will explain how I made them work for me. It's essentially the same. After the game 'hangs' right click the game icon in the task bar, when the CD check loads, quickly left click the same window in the taskbar and wait until the little preview window pops up and right click it! That's the only way I managed to get it to work XD It's the same as what she said, but it was the PREVIEW window that pops up in windows 8 that you have to right-click in the last step.

EDIT: Ah I see that someone already gave this tip. Ah well, at least I can confirm that this does work XD

EDIT: Also I was experiencing a problem with it hanging on fullscreen when I went to configuration. I was able to get out of the frozen full screen by first opening task manager to let the taskbar pop up, and on the taskbar clicking the arrow to view hidden icons on the taskbar and hitting customize. I don't know why that worked but it was unfrozen after i did it XD I'm starting to understand that half the fun of this game comes from trying to figure out how to make it work.

EDIT!: Holy crap it unfreezes it even when it hangs on save/loads. Simply just open task manager(CTRL+ALT+DELETE), and on the taskbar click the arrow to view hidden icons and hit customize and the game comes back to life! There is absolutely no fancy footwork involved in this method XD
    Last edited by TGyamiBakura; 08-16-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Togainu no Chi Eng Patch

Hey,

i installed the game directly from fuwanovel.org and it worked really good, but... after i can choose "shake him off" or "don´t shake him off", as akira and die blue-haired guy run through the streets and after the container-scene (when kiriwar and gunji disappeared) the skript changed into japanese
    can you help me pls? i don´t know why this happend
    i have windows 8, but i´ve also changed the language from my laptop into japanese, too.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chijani View Post
    Hey,

i installed the game directly from fuwanovel.org and it worked really good, but... after i can choose "shake him off" or "don´t shake him off", as akira and die blue-haired guy run through the streets and after the container-scene (when kiriwar and gunji disappeared) the skript changed into japanese
    can you help me pls? i don´t know why this happend
    i have windows 8, but i´ve also changed the language from my laptop into japanese, too.

Hello Chijani! ^_^

Actually, I've noticed that nearly everyone who downloads Togainu no Chi from Fuwanovel has this exact same problem. They might have an incomplete English patch there, not too sure! However, I do know that you can run this English patch located here: TNC English Patch (1.0) And get the full experience back.

Download, unRar and run. Should be fairly straight forward. o.o;

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

None of this is working and my friend and I have been working on TnC download for win8 practically all night. We've even tried different iso mounts just to see if theres any change. But the game won't even open despite us following directions to the T. We jeep getting the blond guy Japanese CD error :l

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by riceychwannn View Post
    None of this is working and my friend and I have been working on TnC download for win8 practically all night. We've even tried different iso mounts just to see if theres any change. But the game won't even open despite us following directions to the T. We jeep getting the blond guy Japanese CD error :l

Some people who see the blonde guy CD Error fix it by trying other ISO mounting programs. I had to do this, myself, on Windows 7. I had Virtual CloneDrive and I had to switch to Daemon Tools Lite to get it to work. Which one do you use?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Some people who see the blonde guy CD Error fix it by trying other ISO mounting programs. I had to do this, myself, on Windows 7. I had Virtual CloneDrive and I had to switch to Daemon Tools Lite to get it to work. Which one do you use?
    We used WinCDEmu first it kept closing before it even started. Then we tried Daemon and it did the exact same thing.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, well! Let's see what else we got. May I ask some questions?

What version of Windows 8 are you running?

Is your system locale set to Japanese?

Which folder did you install the game to?

Could you take a screenshot of the files inside the folder where you installed TnC? Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hmm, well! Let's see what else we got. May I ask some questions?

What version of Windows 8 are you running?

Is your system locale set to Japanese?

Which folder did you install the game to?

Could you take a screenshot of the files inside the folder where you installed TnC? Thanks!
    i'll get them to you soon my friend lives in a different country, if you dont mind i can message u when i get the answers c: thanks for being so patient and helpful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456