aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mookyul (L9)Suzuki-sanItan (L8)
    Konata (L5)

Lightbulb [Solved] Messiah Game Crash or OP Game Not Play

I'm having problems when playing Messiah (core dusk). The game runs smoothly, until then Takuto and Ryouta wake up at Koh home, they found the door locked, when they decided to look for Koh, blank game screen and appear the message "MESSIAH.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close."

I had to repeat the download from other sources but the problem remains the same. I can't proceed to the next route.

I have no problem with Sweet Pool, Togainu no Chi and Saya no Uta. I have Windows XP.
    Can somebody help me? I'm very grateful if you could help.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AishiHeartnet; 07-12-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: problem solved

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Konata (L5)
    While waiting for an answer, I tried myself to fix it. And I found some error, xvidcore.dll -> hkey_class_root/clsid/a87a43af-226d-4b85-92f4-bd19e92c914e or whatever. I am doing is right off it and reinstall my k-lite codec, from mega to full.

It can also be performed if you can not play the opening game, or the image does not appear in the opening game, but the song appears.

Last edited by AishiHeartnet; 07-12-2012 at 11:17 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

You don't need the oversized codec pack of K-lite, it clashes in some cases with its own listed programs.
    My advice; get rid of it and get something decent like CCCP.
    Specially if you go to the mega pack, you don't use over half of what is in there. It hogs up space and can cause problems playing some video files.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Konata (L5)
    CCCP (Combined Community Codec Pack)? I think once use it. But I don't know, I too often install the program. So maybe it causes a slight error on the computer. I just need a LAV, and all goes well.