aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Aomine (L8)Heart 1 (Red)Kagami KnB (L8)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Heart 1 (Blue)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S042) Murasakibara AtsushiHanda (L6)(S053) Victor Nikiforov

Togainu no Chi game start issue

I hope I am posting this in the right thread? Anyway:
    I have the Togainu no Chi game downloaded to my computer and everything runs fine. Well, I installed everything onto my EHD because my computer memory was too low to download it directly on to there. But I accidentally disconnected my EHD from the computer and had to re-mount the CCD file because it disappeared when the EHD got disconnected. But now whenever I try to open the game, nothing happens. If I try to open it, the only thing that shows up is that image of the guy but nothing else. If I go to the install it shows "Game Start" as well as "Uninstall" but whenever I click "Game Start" nothing happens. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall again because I don't want to lose my save data so is there some other way to fix this issue?

Edit: I finally got it to start but only after attempting to open it up a billion times. And I don't know how to delete threads, sorry I guess I can still ask the question of how to get it work the first time in case this happens again? Or in case someone is having the same issue. Thank you.
    Last edited by squatta; 06-19-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having the same issue! I don't know what to do ....