aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Supporter
    As a fairy whom followed Masahiro to any place he goes
    Savings

Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Aoba (L12)Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)
    ToothlessDoumeki (L4)Doumeki (L4)
    Hi SaitoNobu~
    First, May I ask about your computer spec? Probably, your PC is over heat or your RAM space is not enough. Try to close other application before run the game.
    Second, how you install the game? Can you more specific? Maybe something not going right when you installing it.
    If none in above, have you try run the game without patch? If yes, can the game run correctly?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoNobu View Post
    I put my computer on the Japanese regions, copied all the patches and when I try to open the game a black windowss apears then closes after a few secs. I got no error messages. What should I do ?
    In addition to what kyuuichii was asking, I just want to confirm something.

You said you have your computer in the "Japanese regions". Is your computer's language set to Japanese, or is it still in whatever your default windows language is?

Don't forget, System Locale is what should be set for Japanese programs to run. You don't need to have the entire computer language set to Japanese.
    (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ml#post4219281)

The black window popping up and vanishing is something that happens with many different problems. So if you could take a screenshot of the folder where you installed DRAMAtical Murder, it might help us narrow down your specific issue. ^^

Yours should look similar to mine:
    dmmd_install_files.png

Pay attention to the files with red, and their file sizes.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

help!

So I tried to download the files from 'erogedownloads' and I've extracted all the files into one folder. I have no idea what I've done wrong but there appears to be no 'dx' folder or that other Nitroge folder that you're supposed to have through the 'programs.' When I try to press on the crack, the screen goes from black to white and back to black and that's pretty much it, well until I try to exit, it asks if I want to quit the game but there are no options. I have my system locale already set to Japanese so I have no idea what to do now. I was also wondering how to get the sdrt, voice npa, qrtool, sdactirc, sdsys64, COPYING, uninst, dx and sdActi files? Since those did not come with the download from the site which I downloaded the other files from
    Last edited by Demonic9103; 04-21-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic9103 View Post
    So I tried to download the files from 'erogedownloads' and I've extracted all the files into one folder. I have no idea what I've done wrong but there appears to be no 'dx' folder or that other Nitroge folder that you're supposed to have through the 'programs.' When I try to press on the crack, the screen goes from black to white and back to black and that's pretty much it, well until I try to exit, it asks if I want to quit the game but there are no options. I have my system locale already set to Japanese so I have no idea what to do now. I was also wondering how to get the sdrt, voice npa, qrtool, sdactirc, sdsys64, COPYING, uninst, dx and sdActi files? Since those did not come with the download from the site which I downloaded the other files from
    If you downloaded the game from Erogedownloads, did you make sure you downloaded all of the parts? They're separated by the grey boxes. It sounds like you may have only downloaded the English patch, and not the full ISO.

Well, either way, you should have the full game in either multi-part RAR, or one giant one (3.7GB), the Crack EXE, the Update Patch, and then the English Patch. Those may be 4 separate files depending...

For reference, the game isn't "extracted" more so than installed via mounting an ISO.

First, make sure you have the full game downloaded: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post3980605 -- Click the MEGA link to access all of the files. The English Patch, the Crack file, the multi-split ISO (needs 7-Zip to extract), and the Version 1.10 patch.

You can click on the top link to select it, hold shift, then click on the last one. (Just like in Windows), and it will change a button at the top to "Download". Click on that, and select "Standard download". It'll download everything to your computer.

Once that's done, use 7-Zip to extract the file from "DMMd.zip.001". It will generate an ISO file. This file needs to be mounted in a program like Daemon Tools Lite, or Virtual CloneDrive, which makes you computer think you have another DVD drive, but it's a fake/virtual one. You can install the game then (When you install the game, try to change the location it'll be installed to. By default it installs to the C:\Program Files (x86)\ folder, but you should install it some place else to prevent any future problems. I put mine in a folder I made named C:\Games\).

Once the game is installed, you need to run the "Update Patch", to turn the game to version 1.10. It's quick and simple. And when that's done, you can then extract the English patch into the proper locations, and then it should start...

I hope I havent' confused you too much. If I have, let me know what part you got confused with and I'll try to explain it better.

Dalonia
    Hey, I'm baack! So, I finally got around to re-downloading and everything and I have the exact same issue. It crashes after the "press any key" logo screen (first photo). I installed everything as it should be and I have my locale in japanese as well.
    z.jpgzz.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    In addition to what kyuuichii was asking, I just want to confirm something.

You said you have your computer in the "Japanese regions". Is your computer's language set to Japanese, or is it still in whatever your default windows language is?

Don't forget, System Locale is what should be set for Japanese programs to run. You don't need to have the entire computer language set to Japanese.
    (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t6...ml#post4219281)

The black window popping up and vanishing is something that happens with many different problems. So if you could take a screenshot of the folder where you installed DRAMAtical Murder, it might help us narrow down your specific issue. ^^

Yours should look similar to mine:
    dmmd_install_files.png

Pay attention to the files with red, and their file sizes.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm... I have a rough idea floating in my head, but I want you to test something for me, first...

The place where it's crashing, is right when a small video plays (It just blends the title screens together).

What I'd like you to do, is to go into the \DX\ folder for the game, and find a file called "mvtitle01.ngs". Make a copy of this file ("mvtitle01 - Copy.ngs"), exactly here, and rename it to this: "mvtitle01 - Copy.mpeg" Pay attention to the file extensions! You may need to turn on Windows' ability to see file extensions to be able to change it.

Once that's done, try double-clicking on that copied file. Let me know if it opens up and plays a video for you.

If it DOES NOT play, then you might not have the proper video Codec's, and that might be why it's crashing. You can download a nice global codec pack from here: CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack (Requires restart).

Let me know how that works out for you.

Dalonia
    Hey!

First of all thanks for all the help! ^_^
    I tried what you said and it played from the first try! Now what?

Hmm... I have a rough idea floating in my head, but I want you to test something for me, first...

The place where it's crashing, is right when a small video plays (It just blends the title screens together).

What I'd like you to do, is to go into the \DX\ folder for the game, and find a file called "mvtitle01.ngs". Make a copy of this file ("mvtitle01 - Copy.ngs"), exactly here, and rename it to this: "mvtitle01 - Copy.mpeg" Pay attention to the file extensions! You may need to turn on Windows' ability to see file extensions to be able to change it.

Once that's done, try double-clicking on that copied file. Let me know if it opens up and plays a video for you.

If it DOES NOT play, then you might not have the proper video Codec's, and that might be why it's crashing. You can download a nice global codec pack from here: CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack (Requires restart).

Let me know how that works out for you.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Huh. o_O Ok, so videos are working, but it crashes right where a video starts...

Let's see... Can you try CUTTING out these three files and put them onto your Desktop temporarily?
    "nss-patch.npa", "cg-patch.npa" and "cg2-patch.npa"

Afterwards, try running the game again and let me know if it crashes at the same place.

Dalonia
    Exact same crash at the exact same place

Huh. o_O Ok, so videos are working, but it crashes right where a video starts...

Let's see... Can you try CUTTING out these three files and put them onto your Desktop temporarily?
    "nss-patch.npa", "cg-patch.npa" and "cg2-patch.npa"

Afterwards, try running the game again and let me know if it crashes at the same place.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OK~! I think I might have figured it out, now. XD Sorry for taking so long on this, I had to do some tests on my side...

I noticed in your file listing that you have a folder called "Videos". This is from the English patch, and, the files inside need to go into the "DX" folder. So, go into the "Videos" folder, CUT the files from there, and then paste them into the "DX" folder. Feel free to delete the "Videos" folder afterwards, it's useless here.

Try running the game afterwards. If that still doesn't work, I have a copy of my "nss.npa" file, in case that's the one that's broken.

Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3mfenfg48ydziuo/nss.npa?dl=0

Save the file over yours.

Only other thing I can think of, would be to try Uninstall the game, then re-install it in a different location. Right now your game is installed to the default install location, and might be causing some issues. I have a folder I created for all my Visual Novels at C:\Games\. I put all my installs there, so I can patch them easily, and let the games save files properly if they're older ones.

Try reinstalling DMMd in a folder outside of C:\Program Files (x86)\ (And not your Desktop or My Documents folder, either).

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast