aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

@Kojichan : Thank you very much for ur help, even if we didn't find an answer to this problem (except W10)
    I guess I'll try your solution someday, but actually I'm just gonna forget about playing this game (And I'm a bit busy so well, it's not problem)
    I wish well !

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i recently downloaded

Credit to @Firestorm717 ;

Torrent download - Nitro+Chiral - DRAMAtical Murder (DMMd).rar

but im unable to get it working when i open the crack it opens the game for a few seconds with a black screen then closes

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenSoul View Post
    i recently downloaded

Credit to @Firestorm717 ;

Torrent download - Nitro+Chiral - DRAMAtical Murder (DMMd).rar

but im unable to get it working when i open the crack it opens the game for a few seconds with a black screen then closes
    Hello ForgottenSoul! ^_^

Just checking, but could you take a screenshot of the folder you installed DRAMAtical Murder into?

Also, could you tell me:
    • What version of Windows you are running?
    • Is your System Locale (not language) set to Japanese?
    • Have you installed other Nitro+CHiRAL games before?
    • What is the name of the folder where you installed the game?

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't Install at all

So I have DMMD but when I try to install it, it tells me at the install process when I click ok that it doesn't support 16 bit programs. I've played many games, I am Windows 7 x64 and I have never had this problem before. Please help?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by reinabel View Post
    So I have DMMD but when I try to install it, it tells me at the install process when I click ok that it doesn't support 16 bit programs. I've played many games, I am Windows 7 x64 and I have never had this problem before. Please help?
    Hello reinabel! ^^

When you say, "at the install process when I click OK," is that after you click the "Install" button on the black window with Aoba, and after the splash-screen for DMMd with all the characters pops up? Or do you even see those at all?

Typically when Windows states that it cannot run "16-bit" programs, it's because something is corrupt. How and where did you download DMMd from? ^^ I guarantee the installer is normally a 32-bit installer. When running, it's flagged as a 32-bt program.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Clear (L9)(S045) NoizRen DM (L8)
    (S044) Shirotani TadaomiKurose (L8)Sousuke Yamazaki (L9)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)(S049) Noctis Lucis Caelum9S
    Hey, can anyone help me out here? I'd be really grateful if you could! I can't get dmmd running... I've done all the suggested fixes.... I downloaded it from Fuwanovel a long time ago. It used to work and I had it stored on an external harddrive. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and got the urge to play it again, but now it isn't working no matter what I try. ; ; I even had my friend upload her copy for me - I downloaded it but it didn't work. To be sure, I asked my friend if he would download it as well and try to get it to work. On his desktop which was running Windows 7, it worked flawlessly but when he tried on his laptop that has Windows 10 it didn't work.

Even if I troubleshoot and set the last known compatibility to Win 7 or 8, it still won't run. It opens up for a second (black screen) and immediately closes. Does anyone know of a way I could fix this or get it to work? ;___;

I'm pretty certain the issue is the operating system.... Am I just screwed or is there anything I can do? ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
    Last edited by Chocokitten; 02-11-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Chocokitten View Post
    Hey, can anyone help me out here? I'd be really grateful if you could! I can't get dmmd running... I've done all the suggested fixes.... I downloaded it from Fuwanovel a long time ago. It used to work and I had it stored on an external harddrive. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and got the urge to play it again, but now it isn't working no matter what I try. ; ; I even had my friend upload her copy for me - I downloaded it but it didn't work. To be sure, I asked my friend if he would download it as well and try to get it to work. On his desktop which was running Windows 7, it worked flawlessly but when he tried on his laptop that has Windows 10 it didn't work.

Even if I troubleshoot and set the last known compatibility to Win 7 or 8, it still won't run. It opens up for a second (black screen) and immediately closes. Does anyone know of a way I could fix this or get it to work? ;___;

I'm pretty certain the issue is the operating system.... Am I just screwed or is there anything I can do? ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

I'm using the direct-to-play Fuwanovel version, I use Win 10 and I can say it works, in fact I already got 100% completion.

Check for this: Is your System Locale at Japanese?

If problem persists after setting Locale to JP, I think Fuwanovel links are those you directly play, isn't it? Did you try installing it instead?

If problem still persists, is DirectX 9.0 c installed? Have you updated your graphics card?

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

direct-to-play version? Ahh, I'm not sure since I got this years ago. But it's just the folder and you click on the crack application to play, so I assume so because I never installed anything. How exactly can I go about installing it?

Also, I have directx 12 - does it HAVE to be directx 9c? My graphics card should be fine, since I play final fantasy xiv which is a very heavy game, but I'll check for any updates regardless. My locale is set to Japan.

EDIT: Graphic drivers are already up to date.
    EDIT: NEVERMIND, omg. So my locale was set to Japan but my unicode was still set to the US, which I thought it would automatically switch since its not present in the settings but I had to do it manually through control panel. (Win 10 has two ways to go about it).

IT WORKS NOW. Aaaaah, so happy!
    Last edited by Chocokitten; 02-12-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Chocokitten View Post
    IT WORKS NOW. aaaah, so happy!
    Yay

Well, if you are playing old N+C games (or any old games) such as Togainu no Chi and Lamento, then Yes, you need directX 9.0c

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Yay

Well, if you are playing old N+C games (or any old games) such as Togainu no Chi and Lamento, then Yes, you need directX 9.0c
    Really? Because I still don't have it, unless it's backwards compatible and Directx 12 can replace 9.
    But in any case, its running - so now I can use it for my Japanese studying. And everyone knows that yaoi is the best way to study a language.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast