aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Talking

Now that I've finished the game I'll come back and say thank you to the advice-givers on this thread: It was just that I hadn't properly set the locale to Japanese! Thank you so much for the advice, the game was so pretty!

(Best of luck to those still having problems with running it!)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kamui (L7)NyankoNatsume (L10)
    Tanuma (L10)
    Kojichan, I went and tried the compatibility on XP SP3 since before that I had only tried with Window 7 but that didn't do anything either. I decided to go and take a picture of my files. I don't really need the English patch but do you think it might help to get the game work...?
    Untitled_2.png

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonswirls View Post
    Kojichan, I went and tried the compatibility on XP SP3 since before that I had only tried with Window 7 but that didn't do anything either. I decided to go and take a picture of my files. I don't really need the English patch but do you think it might help to get the game work...?
    Untitled_2.png
    I notice your Windows is in Japanese. Do you have an English Windows 8, and you just set the System Language to Japanese? If you did JUST that, the game still won't run. The System Locale is the only one that needs to be Japanese to run the game. Unless you're trying to learn Japanese (or already know it), and have Japanese on for a reason (in which case that's fine, but just make sure the System Locale is also set to Japanese).

Otherwise you can keep Windows with English language, and just set the System Locale to Japanese so that Japanese games will play, and you can keep the English Operating system.

-----

Hmm, did you get a chance to try running that battery icon program that I mentioned? (SdActi) Just open it, then close it again. Don't enter anything, you won't need to.

I notice you have the DMMd v1.10 patch in the same folder. Have you run that yet? (I know, it seems obvious, though I'm just running through troubleshooting steps)

Lastly, the only thing I can maybe think of, but it may not help either, is to try installing DMMd in a different folder instead of the default C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder So change the directory it installs to to a different directory, like C:\Games\NitroplushCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder\

I'm really sorry you haven't had much luck with this, and I wish I could offer better solutions (like one that 100% works), but Windows 8 is still so new, that not everything works with it. Especially because it's been coded differently.

I hope some of these suggestions work...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kamui (L7)NyankoNatsume (L10)
    Tanuma (L10)
    It WORRRRRKS! I went and installed the game to a different folder and now it works like I've never had any problems to begin with. I've had the locale on Japanese right from the beginning when I got to choose it in the setup process and since nothing else worked I decided to try the last one or just give up. I guess it's about the administrator thingy? I think I had problem like that once before with my AutoCAD; couldn't install it because the computer didn't see me as an appropriate admin...
    Thank you so much Koji!

As the game has at least to this point pretty easy Japanese I think I won't go with the English patch just in case I'll butcher the game again.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yatta!! ^__^;; I'm so glad that worked. Wow, what an ordeal. I'm so sorry. Please enjoy the game! And I'm glad your Japanese is enough to let you enjoy the game in it's original state.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD missing files..Help me please!!

excuse me, i have had a problem that same as everyone ._.;
    when im trying to open the cracks, the black screen comes out and then soft white screen appears and then fades away....then the black screen come out again and nothing happened.
    i had already search around internet and forums and found that maybe this problem is caused by missing files..
    and yes, i have missing file name "Cg2.npa"
    i tried to reinstall DMMD for about 3 times and still can't find where is this missing file...
    should i redownload it or not? :''D
    i downloaded it from torrent aarin fantasy and size about 2,88 gb
    i would appreciate anyone help /sorry for my bad english ;;-;;

Capture.JPG here's my data screen shot :'' there's no "Cg2.npa" :" what should i do?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yumama08 View Post
    excuse me, i have had a problem that same as everyone ._.;
    when im trying to open the cracks, the black screen comes out and then soft white screen appears and then fades away....then the black screen come out again and nothing happened.
    i had already search around internet and forums and found that maybe this problem is caused by missing files..
    and yes, i have missing file name "Cg2.npa"
    i tried to reinstall DMMD for about 3 times and still can't find where is this missing file...
    should i redownload it or not? :''D
    i downloaded it from torrent aarin fantasy and size about 2,88 gb
    i would appreciate anyone help /sorry for my bad english ;;-;;

Capture.JPG here's my data screen shot :'' there's no "Cg2.npa" :" what should i do?

Hello yumama08!

Actually, what you're experiencing, is caused by having the wrong version of the game with the wrong patch!

The game that is currently installed is "DRAMAtical Murder reconnect" which is the sequel, and you have the English patch for the first game, "DRAMAtical Murder."

What you need to do, is actually download the original DMMd, then use the English patch in that. These are two separate games, so that is the problem you are experiencing. ^_^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

oh my god..my bad..
    sorry for my carelessness kojichan..-_-;

anyway, thank you for your help! xD *hugs*

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

You're welcome! ^_^ Don't worry about it, these things happen. It really helped that you provided a screenshot with your post, as that made it that much easier to help you with.

Hope you enjoy DMMd and DMMdrc!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation I can't get the game to open up :(

So I have recently downloaded the game DRAMAtical Murder from Fuwanovel. And someone said that it'd be easier to download if I used a non-installation method (Fuwanovel) and told me to also download Vuze torrenting program. I got all of that set up:
    -Downloaded Vuze
    -Changed locale to Japanese
    -Downloaded the game from Fuwanovel in Vuze
    -Downloaded and ran the file sdrt4280j for safety precaution.
    -Then I tested out the game by clicking on DMMD_crack_for_ver110
    I pinned it to my homescreen and renamed it. Then I tried to open the game. It stayed on the screen for about 3 seconds then the game closed.
    *frustrated screaming*
    After that I:
    -Changed my locale back to English, restarted the computer, changed it back to Japanese, and restarted again. The game still closed.
    -I tried to install AppLocale for Microsoft and run the game through that but when it was installing the AppLocale ran into trouble and said it couldn't continue to download and closed.

I am officially at a loss. Can someone please help me? ;_;
    Last edited by TheVileChild; 07-28-2014 at 10:23 AM.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast