aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chiga (L4)

Dramatical Murder - Patch problem

Hello.
    So I downloaded the game, got everything to work, except for the part where I'm supposed to run the patch and then the crack.
    Everything is okay, and when I try to open DM I get asked for my ID. According to the Thread in [Request Game] I should now be able to run the Updatepatch and the crack, except I can't. I can't even extract the files from winrar. Winrar keeps on telling me that there are no files to extract, concerning both the patch and the crack.
    Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what I need to change? Thank you.

If winrar says there are no files to extract it means your download got corrupted. If you can install the game without problems then just download the crack and the update again. Read my instructions in the download thread here and once everything is installed remember to run the game from the crack file, not the original .exe file.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Chiga (L4)
    I managed to fix the problem. I'm guessing the data was really corrupted. Once I downloaded it again, it worked.
    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by Vidae; 04-30-2012 at 06:02 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder

Hi, I'm having a hard time finding a good link to download DRAMAtical Murder. May someone send me the file of link to it? My email address is kbattle96@yahoo.com. Please and thank you.