aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy Togainu no Chi (PC) Problems with graphics

My friend has a problem - when he plays the game, usually there are no background and icons with characters' faces. Only some of them. And most of the time - a black screen. But with text everything is OK.
    The Graphics of his PC is very good, one of the best, and DirectX version is 12. Yet there seems to be some problems with graphics. He has Windows 7, but me, too, and I don't have such a problem.
    Also there is a point in the game, when everything repeats and repeats (like circle =.=).
    I wonder what's wrong...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kuroko (L7)Akira (L2)Death the Kid (L3)
    Count D (L3)Sailor Moon (L1)Yoite (L2)
    Souji P4 (L2)Soubi (L2)Shiki (L2)
    well, I had the same problem - there were no avatars, backgrounds were black...

Why did I have it?
    Because I installed the game not on jap language and used applocale to open it.

I don't have this problem now.
    I unistalled the game, changed system language to japanese, installed it again and then applied english path. Now everytime I want to play it I don't have to change the language to jap, but there are some problems with texts. (so it's recommended to change it)

well, sorry, but my English isn't very good

//edit:
    nope, I have to change the language - if I don't change it there are some problems with game (with saves too)
    Last edited by Leilaila; 09-13-2012 at 10:07 AM.