aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

kingston

Miracle No-ton Problem

Hi, I have a problem with playing Miracle No-ton. I've looked through all the other problem threads for this game and tried the solutions but none have seemed to work.

This is the message that comes up, and it's right after you first find No-ton and he jumps up into your face. If I press OK to that, then this will come up, and though if I press OK to this the game will still go on, there's no picture and you stop being able to go on at all after a little while. Sometimes instead of this a message will come up in English saying that there's not enough storage available to process the command.

I'm running 32bit Windows Vista. I have all of the language packs installed properly, and my computers location thing set to Japanese. I've played other BL games perfectly fine before. The 1.10 patch for the game is installed, and I read on the Tennnouji website that if you install it on Vista in the Program Files there can be issues so I just installed it in a random folder. The person in this thread seemed to have the same problem as me but even after I tried the fix supplied (installing all the codecs) the problem still happens.

I'd be really grateful if someone was able to fix this for me.
    Thanks and sorry for the long post.
    Last edited by kingston; 02-22-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)TonberryWing 1 (Right)
    Makoto Tachibana (L6)Auron (L6)Akihiko (L4)
    Hope (L9)Mr.R (L9)Balthier (L6)
    I know this post is very old... But I wanted to show how you can fix -(Or do everything blindly till it works)- this game.

I'm going to be description the best I can here.

Pick up the download ( NoTon ) here.
    Extract the .Rar files.

Next, Use WinImage to extracts the files from the game.
    Once everything is extracted, go to your DAEMON TOOLS (I'm using PRO ADVANCED which is recommended)
    Click the (Add Image)
    Click *All Files and look for the WinImage (no-ton)
    It should appear Above with a little picture. (If it doesn't try to see if you have the right file and recommended DAEMON TOOL)
    Add DT Virtual Drive
    Mount no-ton

Next, if you haven't already, download the Patch given below the downloads.
    Extract the patch and load it up.
    Insert the patch into the folder that extracted everything in.
    Patch and DONE!
    (Make sure to keep the mounted no-ton WinImage)

I hope that can help some people out there, tried to memorize how the heck I did it for myself.

*Note (I've only tested this method in-game for about 5-10 minutes, Something WAY later on may not work) *

This person who gave the download only gave the WinImage file to make things more complicated and I mean WAY MORE COMPLICATED then it needed to be. (Thanks for the download none the less)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

miracle noton

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoK View Post
    I know this post is very old... But I wanted to show how you can fix -(Or do everything blindly till it works)- this game.

I'm going to be description the best I can here.

Pick up the download ( NoTon ) here.
    Extract the .Rar files.

Next, Use WinImage to extracts the files from the game.
    Once everything is extracted, go to your DAEMON TOOLS (I'm using PRO ADVANCED which is recommended)
    Click the (Add Image)
    Click *All Files and look for the WinImage (no-ton)
    It should appear Above with a little picture. (If it doesn't try to see if you have the right file and recommended DAEMON TOOL)
    Add DT Virtual Drive
    Mount no-ton

Next, if you haven't already, download the Patch given below the downloads.
    Extract the patch and load it up.
    Insert the patch into the folder that extracted everything in.
    Patch and DONE!
    (Make sure to keep the mounted no-ton WinImage)

I hope that can help some people out there, tried to memorize how the heck I did it for myself.

*Note (I've only tested this method in-game for about 5-10 minutes, Something WAY later on may not work) *

This person who gave the download only gave the WinImage file to make things more complicated and I mean WAY MORE COMPLICATED then it needed to be. (Thanks for the download none the less)
    I give up... my pc is in japanese and they are always weird caracter when i open the game + noton.exe error