aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Heart 2 (Red)Wing 1 (Right)
    Aizen (L1)Heart 6 (Devil)Ichigo (L2)
    Suzuki-sanAoshi (L1)Atobe (L6)

How to use AGTH for MESSIAH and Sweet Pool

hello!

i just recently downloaded AGTH and Atlas since i saw some using it to translate some Japanese games,
    but i'm having a hard time what to put for the command>.<
    i tried looking for some sources and it just won't work and the programs were installed properly though DX

I appreciate any help i could get>.<

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akira TnC (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)Shiki (L9)
    DS_001_leftDS_001_midDS_001_right
    (S042) Murasakibara Atsushi(S036) Kaneki Ken(S018) Iron Rose
    I have AGTH too and I've tried it with MESSIAH but it didn't work for me.. I guess you're not the only one ^^' maybe it just doesn't work with all games?..<.<

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Heart 1 (Red)Kusuriuri (L10)Heart 1 (Red)
    Heart 1 (Blue)Hitsugaya (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)
    Pray for JapanX Standard (Black)Xmas (002)
    Copied straight from Boys' Love Games Headquarters:
    Messiah: Change the font to one of the MS Japanese fonts (such as MSゴッシク). This is done by going into the Options, then clicking on Text, and go to the option in the bottom right of the screen (it will have フォント written above it) and click one of the candle holders to either the left or the right on this option to change the font. Add the /ks2 parameter. The correct text will be on the GetTextExtentPoint32A thread. The /w4492E8:000F0F0F parameter may be used to select the text thread.

Sweet Pool: First, apply the Ver. 1.01 Update Patch. Then, replace the game .exe with the one in this noDVD Patch. Make a shortcut of the agth.exe, not the Sweet Pool game .exe. Place this shortcut inside your Sweet Pool install folder. Right-click your AGTH shortcut and at the end of the Target line add /c /HAN4@4036D0 /pn"sweet pool.exe". Launch Sweet Pool. After the game is running, then launch your AGTH shortcut. Select the UserHookA thread.

Patches should be available in in the Download section of the forum.
    Hope this helps!~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by blazing_fire View Post
    Copied straight from Boys' Love Games Headquarters:
    Messiah: Change the font to one of the MS Japanese fonts (such as MSゴッシク). This is done by going into the Options, then clicking on Text, and go to the option in the bottom right of the screen (it will have フォント written above it) and click one of the candle holders to either the left or the right on this option to change the font. Add the /ks2 parameter. The correct text will be on the GetTextExtentPoint32A thread. The /w4492E8:000F0F0F parameter may be used to select the text thread.

Sweet Pool: First, apply the Ver. 1.01 Update Patch. Then, replace the game .exe with the one in this noDVD Patch. Make a shortcut of the agth.exe, not the Sweet Pool game .exe. Place this shortcut inside your Sweet Pool install folder. Right-click your AGTH shortcut and at the end of the Target line add /c /HAN4@4036D0 /pn"sweet pool.exe". Launch Sweet Pool. After the game is running, then launch your AGTH shortcut. Select the UserHookA thread.

Patches should be available in in the Download section of the forum.
    Hope this helps!~
    I changed the script fond in the game options but AGTH displays every characters thrice, so ATLAS can't translate it. The instruction from BOYS LOVE GAME HEADQUATERS says that I have to add the "/ks2 parameter".
    Where can I get this parameter and how do I add it???

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Heart 1 (Red)Kusuriuri (L10)Heart 1 (Red)
    Heart 1 (Blue)Hitsugaya (L10)Heart 1 (Blue)
    Pray for JapanX Standard (Black)Xmas (002)
    The /ks2 parameter is something that you add to the target line in the properties menu.
    So first make a shortcut of AGTH, then right click that shortcut. After that just type that parameter in so it should look something like:
    "****\agth.exe" /c /ks2 /w4492E8:000F0F0F /pnMESSIAH.exe

As for Sweet Pool it should be the same thing:
    "****\agth.exe" /c /HAN4@4036D0 /pn"sweet pool.exe"
    **** being where the original AGTH program is.

I hope this helps your problem!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!!

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

DS_005_left(Event) Forum - KiseDS_005_right
    Fye (L10)DS_006_midKurogane (L10)
    (Event) Forum - IzumiDS_001_leftDS_001_mid

I have it too and I have the same problem, this was a great help, thank you

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kabuto (L1)Sakura (L7)Female 1 (Red)
    Miku (L5)Konata (L5)Kagami (L4)
    Hi, I am trying to use AGTH on Sweet Pool, but I am having a hard time getting it to work right.
    I downloaded and (I think) applied the Ver. 1.01 Update Patch and I replaced the sweet pool.exe file in the Sweet Pool install folder with the one I downloaded from the noDVD Patch. I made a shortcut to agth.exe, inside the Sweet Pool folder. And I added the /c /HAN4@4036D0 /pn"sweet pool.exe" to the Target line. I ran Sweet Pool, BUT, when I launched AGTH, I got an error message saying "Error: can't attach to process"...How can I fix this? Is there something else I need to do? Thank you very much in advance, I've really looked forward to playing this game haha

GremlinZoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Thandok View Post
    Hi, I am trying to use AGTH on Sweet Pool, but I am having a hard time getting it to work right.
    I downloaded and (I think) applied the Ver. 1.01 Update Patch and I replaced the sweet pool.exe file in the Sweet Pool install folder with the one I downloaded from the noDVD Patch. I made a shortcut to agth.exe, inside the Sweet Pool folder. And I added the /c /HAN4@4036D0 /pn"sweet pool.exe" to the Target line. I ran Sweet Pool, BUT, when I launched AGTH, I got an error message saying "Error: can't attach to process"...How can I fix this? Is there something else I need to do? Thank you very much in advance, I've really looked forward to playing this game haha
    I am having the same problem , can some1 pls help!!!!!!!!! this is my first game and i really want it to work kinda a little disapointed it takes this much effort p.s. im on windows 7...

never mind i fixed it , i put agth in xp compatibility mode and run as admin...

signature.png
    Last edited by GremlinZoe; 06-25-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: solved

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ive tried everything in my power to get the AGTH to work but nothing, all it gives me is the text box and the game doesn't load, am I just technologically challenged?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast