aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ryouta Sasamori (L7)
    sigh I'm having trouble as well. I have downloaded the game, Atlas, and Agth. I know it says: "Messiah: Change the font to one of the MS Japanese fonts (such as MSゴッシク). This is done by going into the Options, then clicking on Text, and go to the option in the bottom right of the screen (it will have フォント written above it) and click one of the candle holders to either the left or the right on this option to change the font. Add the /ks2 parameter. The correct text will be on the GetTextExtentPoint32A thread. The /w4492E8:000F0F0F parameter may be used to select the text thread."

I have done everything up to the /ks2 parameter. What is this? Where does this parameter go? Thank you, any help is really appreciated as none of my friends have been able to figure this out

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

can you help me , i made it finally but, i have this little prob:
    each japanese character is doubled when its copied in agth ! how can i remove this error ? and its the only one option in the small box that grab the text :s (there is another but it does worse, it triple the characters !)
    pleaaase i really want to start this game
    Last edited by nigimo; 09-24-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12