aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Suzuki Shinya (L4)Sugiki Shinya (L4)Hakkai (Youkai) (L9)
    Captain America (L9)Deadpool (L9)Loki (L9)
    Tony Stark (L9)
    i'm on windows 7, have it localized to japan and ran it on administrator and it still doesn't save. i give up

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Gian (L4)Spacer 1Bakshi (L1)
    Spacer 1Star 2 (Yellow)Spacer 1
    Leona (L8)VanessaTerry Bogard (L6)
    I believe it has something to do with the localization thing, though I'm not exactly sure what it is. Those who have Windows 7 face the same problem. Try checking out this VM?
    FYI: Just an example of where your save folder is.
    C:\Documents and Settings\83\My Documents\My Games\花梨シャノアールオメガ\オメルタ~沈黙の掟~ - ver1.3\save

I'm not sure whether to upload a save to see whether it works or not. I've never done such a thing before. It might have its risks.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Levi SnK (L7)Eren SnK (L2)Ishida (L2)
    Shunsuke (L2)Chisato (L2)Minato (L2)
    Souji P4 (L2)Hibari (L2)Mukuro (L1)
    I tried everything that was suggested before I posted to this thread. But even though I have tried everything that was suggested and written down I have not been able to get Omerta to save for me. I am using Windows Vista and even though other games worked just fine for me Omerta seems to be the only one causing me troubles.

The one thing I did notice was even though I installed the Japanese language I'm still getting jibberish on the top of the window even though Japanese is showing up when I play the game. Everything seems to be working fine except for the game not saving which is a problem when I have to save. *sigh*

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Gian (L4)Star 1 (Silver)Ivan (L4)
    Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Bernardo Ortolani (L2)Luchino Gregoretti (L1)
    Zhan Zheng Xi (L9)Bakshi (L1)Mo Guan Shan (L9)
    Let alone save, I can't even get the game to run :S
    After trying to apply the patch, I kept on getting an error about AlphaLogDisc.
    And no SETTEC folder popped up in my documents like it was supposed to

Then someone gave me their settec folder (with the alphalogdisc file inside), then I get this now whenever I click the patch:
    tumblr_inline_mo7iq1oRo01qgn06w.jpg

Then, every time I try to open the game, i get this:
    settec - "An internal exception occurred (Addess:0x756c9b25). Please contact support@settec.com"

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Shahnida View Post
    OKAY update on the not saving- game has managed to successfully save, saves are in the user's documents, in a "My Games" folder. Also, it seems like changing locales helped which I *thought* I'd done, but oh well.

I hate you still, Karin + Chatnoir.
    Omg i have the exact same problem . I cant save the game . How did you fix it . I installed it without the patch but still not saving.
    Someone help me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

So, I'm having the same problem over here on Windows 10, and.... I have the dumbest workaround/solution ever. I have no idea if anyone else can get by like this, but.... I restarted the game to try and create another save file as an experiment. When I went to do that, all my old saves from the other night were there! And when I clicked "load," my saves were still there and I successfully used them t load my game from the other night.

Basically, dumb thing you can double-check if you haven't already is to restart the game and try loading from within the game.... My saves don't show up from the title screen. I have to restart and THEN load.

Have I mentioned how dumb this is? Beggars can't be choosers, but... hopefully someone, somewhere can be helped by this. :/

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

i try all this but still did'n work so i just skip and play

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ok ,im just Solved the problem!
    use Locale Emulator

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234