Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Guts (L1)Kuroko (L8)Male 1 (Blue)
    Love (01)Spacer 1Aomine (L9)
    Spacer 1Charley (L2)Rayflo (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by yaoiangel View Post
    hey!
    i just installed mine on my laptop (vista) and got almost no problem at all with saving, so sorry can't help you with that problem ._.

so i thought i just tell how i installed the game:
    1. burned the iso to a cd, and run it...
    2. got problems at installing, cause it wouldn't make the omerta folder, so i found this post -> here
    opened the disc and opened the omerta folder and right clicked on setup and clicked run as administrator!
    3. installed the games without any problems
    4. put the extracted zip-patch alsignup_??? to the folder where omerta is installed to (there's also omerta_m)
    5. then start the game double clicking omerta_m

reminder:
    quicksave is not the same as saving! quicksave is a quicksave, like when quicksave before responding and then you can just quickload to go back! when you wanna save, you have to right-click, a menu? opens and there you save, where you also have to name the saving.
    also there is no save-data file in the omerta folder! i checked it.. and i saved and can load.

so, if you did all that, and it still didn't help, i don't know, sorry
    Okay....i burned the .iso file,and i didn't faced up any problem with the installation,everything went right!
    I opened the .exe file and installed the game withought any problem!As for the patch....when i put it on the omerta folder and clicked it to install it it show me this!(i don't know if it's what it should be showing...)

Anyway.....and here is how i did to open the game:

I'm pretty sure that i didn't do something good with the installation....
    If u could take some pictures and show me how u did it it would be very helpful!
    Pretty please~!I rly wonna play this game......and i thing that people who has the same problem might get helped too!

P.S:Sry for the bad quality of my pictures.....also if u click on them they are giving u a bigger size

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Strawberry Roll 1Heart 2 (Red)Mouri (chibi) (L1)
    Miyuki Kazuya (L4)Love (02) leftSawamura Eijun (L4)
    Yamanbagiri Kunihiro (L5)Sakamoto (L4)Vesta (Battle Lover Vesta) (L4)

Quote Originally Posted by IzayaNeko View Post
    first of all... you installed the patch????????????? O___O
    you don't have to install/run or do anything with it... just put it in the folder!!!
    and then run omerta_m.. (i don't run it as administrator.. it should work normal too..)

Fuji
    IzayaNeko, are you sure you are running with Japanese as your system language and Japan as your region? If so, your pop-up from the patch shouldn't be gibberish like that. Maybe double check your language settings first.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The truth is that i have unistalled japanese off my laptop cuz many languages will break it down...Also i'm fine with not understanding what the patch saying......the game shows the japanese letters anyway!:P

Fuji

The truth is that i have unistalled japanese off my laptop cuz many languages will break it down...Also i'm fine with not understanding what the patch saying......the game shows the japanese letters anyway!:P
    That is certainly your choice, but just be aware that some games will not install properly without Japanese as your system language if core installation files have words written in Japanese.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    That is certainly your choice, but just be aware that some games will not install properly without Japanese as your system language if core installation files have words written in Japanese.
    So it might be the language that cause this problem???o.O
    I have installed so many BL games in my pc withought japanese language and everything was fine......I might try installing the launguage and see if it works like this.....but first of all i'll try to install the game withought the patch as yaoiangel did......hope it works withought the lauguage....

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Annie SnK (L7)Hange SnK (L7)Mikasa SnK (L9)
    Ryūko (L8)Spacer 1Satsuki KLK (L9)
    (S076) SilverAsh(S054) Prompto Argentum(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    I've tested it on 2 PCs, one with Japanese and one without. You can play the game on both but no Japanese language = no save files.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Strawberry Roll 1Heart 2 (Red)Mouri (chibi) (L1)
    Miyuki Kazuya (L4)Love (02) leftSawamura Eijun (L4)
    Yamanbagiri Kunihiro (L5)Sakamoto (L4)Vesta (Battle Lover Vesta) (L4)

So it might be the language that cause this problem???o.O
    I have installed so many BL games in my pc withought japanese language and everything was fine......I might try installing the launguage and see if it works like this.....but first of all i'll try to install the game withought the patch as yaoiangel did......hope it works withought the lauguage....
    i have japanese as language though.... i don't bother to change it back to germany anymore xD

then all the fuss was just about the language ?? ...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by yaoiangel View Post
    i have japanese as language though.... i don't bother to change it back to germany anymore xD

then all the fuss was just about the language ?? ...
    Hahahaha~!Yeah i guess.....well,when i find the time i'll install japanese and play the game~!and save it too!

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonDragon View Post
    I've tested it on 2 PCs, one with Japanese and one without. You can play the game on both but no Japanese language = no save files.
    Thank u so much~!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Noctis (L8)Shiki (L2)Rai (L7)
    Dante (L9)Pray for JapanRai / Cadis Etrama di Raizel (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    I have Vista, not Windows 7, but in every case of the game not saving that I've encountered in recently released games (i.e. 2011 release date), you need to not only install by "run as administrator" but when you go to open it from your desktop/start menu icon, you also need to right click and "run as administrator". This each and every time you go to play the game. If you haven't tried that yet, please try adding this extra step.
    I started the game with "run as administrator" and it worked
    I can save now! Thank you very much x3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast