aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Squalo (L9)Gokudera (L3)Soubi (L2)
    Timcanpy

Miracle Noton Negai wo Buchikonde won't install?

First off I do have the original Noton on my compter, and if it makes any difference I am using Daemon Tools for my mounting. I also have both XP and Vista on my computer, but both do the same thing.

First screen shot i'm just showing what options I pick. [doesn't seem to make a difference wheather I click the first or secound radio button]
    I dunno if i'm suppose to, but I was trying to install it where my original noton game is located [is that bad? But seems trying to save it elsewhere just results in the same thing happening XD;]

Secound Screen shot shows how I'm stuck XD
    I guess its asking me to insert some cd.
    SO that immediately makes me think "hmmm maybe I should mount the original Noton I have" So I unmount that iso and mount the iso to the original, and still that message appears.

So does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? XD

Fuji
    The message is asking you to insert (aka mount) the original Miracle Noton disc in the same drive as you currently have your Miracle Noton Negai wo disc. The first window you have, with the "full install" option selected, states that you will need both your Miracle Noton disc and your Miracle Noton Negai wo disc to install, and that you do not need to have the first Miracle Noton pre-installed.

After you have inserted the disc that they are asking for, click the OK button. If the window pops up again, check if they are asking you to reinsert the other disc again.

Hope that fixes it for you!
    Last edited by Fuji; 03-03-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Murr
    I'm not completely sure if it's the same game, but at least it's called "みらくるのーとん". As you can see through my copy & paste of the title, on my Windows XP installation the title of the executable is readable in Japanese font.

But the game itself only gives out garbage, as if I wouldn't have East Asian languages installed.. Any suggestions?

Edit: Found out what the problem was; apparently Japanese Unicode files were lacking from the Win XP 32 CD.
    Last edited by Murr; 10-09-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Squalo (L9)Gokudera (L3)Soubi (L2)
    Timcanpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji View Post
    The message is asking you to insert (aka mount) the original Miracle Noton disc in the same drive as you currently have your Miracle Noton Negai wo disc. The first window you have, with the "full install" option selected, states that you will need both your Miracle Noton disc and your Miracle Noton Negai wo disc to install, and that you do not need to have the first Miracle Noton pre-installed.

After you have inserted the disc that they are asking for, click the OK button. If the window pops up again, check if they are asking you to reinsert the other disc again.

Hope that fixes it for you!
    I meant to get back to this reply but I had to record a video, and I never got to uploading it anywhere, and I just decided to give up on installing the pack.

But this is how I'm trying to install it (I'm using windows 7 now btw.), which I think matches up with what you said:
    2nd Option: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRIuVNqc2bQ
    1st option: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGHm...ature=youtu.be
    It doesn't really matter if I do the full install or the other one, both give me exactly the same message.
    (but from what you're saying I don't need to do the full install? but it's still not working with the partial install :/)

It doesn't really recognize I mounted the disc it's asking for I guess?
    Am I just out of luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Murr View Post
    I'm not completely sure if it's the same game, but at least it's called "みらくるのーとん". As you can see through my copy & paste of the title, on my Windows XP installation the title of the executable is readable in Japanese font.

But the game itself only gives out garbage, as if I wouldn't have East Asian languages installed.. Any suggestions?

Edit: Found out what the problem was; apparently Japanese Unicode files were lacking from the Win XP 32 CD.
    Well it pretty much is the same game, you were just installing the main game instead of the expansion pack.~
    Glad you found out what your problem was in the end though!