aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shadow KH
    Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    Ahm, I am not sure which section you are referring to so

In the games helps section, its recommended to post some of your computer specs i.e. its operating system say Win 7, Vista etc as there are specifics issues for most games as a result from this.

or alternatively

For Silver Chaos, there is the,
    1. original game,
    2. the game patch V1.2 made by the developers that fixes some of the text issues in the game, and
    3. Finally the great English patch that fans made that you need to have installed the previous two sections to work.
    Sadly the second point above i.e. the game patch once installed on a Win 7 - 64 bit version PC / Laptop will crush it.

To fix, please follow this steps exactly!!!!,
    • install the game patch + English patch if you need it.
    • Right click on the Silver Chaos desktop shortcut.
    • select troubleshooting Incompatibility (2nd Option) next
    • Select troubleshoot program (2nd Option) next
    • Select Option 1 this program work .... next
    • Select Win XP service park 3 next
    • then click start program
    the game will start and work.
    it works~ but how come when I try to load a save file it suddenly crashes again? please heeeelp

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I also have the same error, but I'm using Windows 8, and i've put in compatibility mode, but it doesn't work

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S005) Valdrigue(S030) VirusAoba (L2)
    Yuuri (L6)Zoro (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by kajurome View Post
    i also have the same error, but i'm using windows 8, and i've put in compatibility mode, but it doesn't work t_t
    same here! T_t

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajurome View Post
    I also have the same error, but I'm using Windows 8, and i've put in compatibility mode, but it doesn't work
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiShade View Post
    same here! T_t
    Hello Kajurome!

And YukiShade... Are you two making sure the Silver Chaos CD is still mounted in Daemon Tools (Or whatever mounting program you use) when you start the game?

I'm not sure about Windows 8 stuff, as I don't have it yet, but I'll try troubleshooting what I can!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello Kajurome!

And YukiShade... Are you two making sure the Silver Chaos CD is still mounted in Daemon Tools (Or whatever mounting program you use) when you start the game?

I'm not sure about Windows 8 stuff, as I don't have it yet, but I'll try troubleshooting what I can!
    Weeeeell no :v I have Togainu no chi mounted... but, I'll try with the silver chaos cd... I hope it works

Edit: No, it doesn't work mounting the cd, but I prove when I open the app patched to english doesn't work, but when I open the japanese version, it works D:
    Last edited by Kajurome; 06-13-2014 at 09:46 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kajurome View Post
    Weeeeell no :v I have Togainu no chi mounted... but, I'll try with the silver chaos cd... I hope it works

Edit: No, it doesn't work mounting the cd, but I prove when I open the app patched to english doesn't work, but when I open the japanese version, it works D:

Well, that's good that the Japanese version works, at least. But yeah, this game wouldn't let me play it without the CD and I'd get the same error when I tried. That "Mainsystem" error is an error that happens for a few different reasons, so we confirmed it wasn't that.

Let's see... When you install the Japanese version, BEFORE you install the English Patch, have you made sure to run the Version 1.2 glitch patch? It's one of the prerequisites to installing the English Patch.

This post has fresh links for the CD of Silver Chaos, and The 1.2 Patch + English Patch bundled. It might help!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4116434

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    This post has fresh links for the CD of Silver Chaos, and The 1.2 Patch + English Patch bundled. It might help!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4116434
    well has passed a year since I was having this error, now xD I found it again, and now I can play it!!!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I still have this problem

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

I used windows 8.1 before, it installed and played just nice. Then I've just upgraded to windows 10, it can still be opened and played because all apps are still there automatically when I upgraded to windows 10, but the text are a bit scrambling so i decided to reinstall then this happens, I've tried troubleshoot but none succeed. I have glitch patch 1.2 not installed correctly problem before but I use sandboxie, then finally I can patch the english patch, but the main system error keep occurring now. HELPPPP~!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by hafiahmad View Post
    1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG

I used windows 8.1 before, it installed and played just nice. Then I've just upgraded to windows 10, it can still be opened and played because all apps are still there automatically when I upgraded to windows 10, but the text are a bit scrambling so i decided to reinstall then this happens, I've tried troubleshoot but none succeed. I have glitch patch 1.2 not installed correctly problem before but I use sandboxie, then finally I can patch the english patch, but the main system error keep occurring now. HELPPPP~!
    Hello hafiahmad! ^^

I'll try my best to help you, but I don't have Windows 10, so I cannot guarantee success.

First off, when you said you "reinstalled it", did you make sure to uninstall it first, then reinstall?

Don't forget, that you shouldn't install the game to it's default location. Please choose someplace else, like C:\Games\!

Also note, that you should NOT run the English patch BEFORE the glitch patch. The Glitch 1.2 patch should come BEFORE the English patch.

Have you tried playing just the Japanese version of the game, without the English patch, to see if that would work?

Also, don't forget to run the game in Compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3, when you can!

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Heart 6 (Devil)Ritsu (L6)
    Usami (L2)Misaki (L1)(S043) Ijuuin Kyo
    Yuri Katsuki (L7)Victor Nikiforov (L7)Yuri Plisetsky (L7)
    Hi! I have the "main system.exe" problem too. I installed the game following all the steps (glitch patch before the english patch), it loads, I can start a game then a black screen with normal dialoge appears and them it fails.
    The only strange thing that happened when installing the game itself is that it asked me an extra step but all the buttons were in japanese... they were like 5 or 6 buttons with one unclickable and one that seemed to ask/instal? directX 8???? I didn't click than one though....
    I'm on win7.....
    should I uninstall everything and try again?

Edit: don't worry, it works now ^^U
    Last edited by Kirie; 01-11-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12