aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Asami (L10)Hiroomi (L3)Akihito (L10)
    Ryoumei (L9)Klaus (L7)Ryoumei (L1)
    Sawanoi Ao (L9)Taki (L2)Ao (L7)

Questions about Hanakage

I downloaded Hanakage from here and already started playing. For the time being it worked fine although I still havent installed Japanese language in my laptop. The problem is, I dont know how to save the game when I wanted to quit for the time being. I have to play from the beginning again when I play the next time

Is there a 'save game' option that I missed out or was the game really meant to be played from the beginning till the end without stopping?

Please help. Thanks

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Ayakaoru View Post
    I downloaded Hanakage from here and already started playing. For the time being it worked fine although I still havent installed Japanese language in my laptop. The problem is, I dont know how to save the game when I wanted to quit for the time being. I have to play from the beginning again when I play the next time

Is there a 'save game' option that I missed out or was the game really meant to be played from the beginning till the end without stopping?

Please help. Thanks
    -Click right when you want to save, there should become something like this.
    answer1.jpg
    -You can save in the empty slot/s or even at the same slot. Fyi here's where you load the save data.
    answer2.jpg