aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Problem with Miracle No-ton

hi!
    I have a problem with Miracle No-ton D: when i start the game, it comes a box with a japanese message (error message) and i don't understand it x.x there's a picture! I hope someone can help me!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Shiki (L9)
    Gian (L4)Nezumi (L8)Sion (L9)
    Gareki (L10)Hua Cheng (L7)Xie Lian (L7)
    You usually get this type of (in game)pop-up if either your unicode isn't set or you're missing a file, and by the looks of it, your computer is reading the japanese quite fine. so I would:

Go to where Miracle No-ton was installed (The folder that should be along with most other folders of programs on your computer; C Disk probably) And open up the Miracle No-ton folder. It should show in this folder what all files were installed. Keep this folder open.

Then, open up the original file (The .rar file that was inside the .img file, the one you downloaded) and get to the folder where it shows all the files that come with miracle no-ton. Copy all the files in this folder, and paste them in the folder you opened up a little while ago, the folder of installation. For this you don't need repeats of files, so make sure you click "don't copy" for all the duplicates.

This should put in any files that were before missing. Sorry, I'm quite terrible at explaining directions through typing, but hopefully this fixes the problem!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Allee View Post
    hi!
    I have a problem with Miracle No-ton D: when i start the game, it comes a box with a japanese message (error message) and i don't understand it x.x there's a picture! I hope someone can help me!
    I got that error message too and it was fixed for me when I updates the game with the latest game (japanese) patch. So please use this link - Index of /patches and scroll down until you see.

[Tennenouji] Miracle No-ton Negai wo Buchikonde! Ver. 1.01 Update Patch.rar14-Nov-2008 21:12 433K
    [Tennenouji] Miracle No-ton Ver. 1.10 Update Patch.rar
    Download the relevant patch/es and install. Always install [Tennenouji] Miracle No-ton Ver. 1.10 Update Patch.rar before Miracle No-ton Negai wo Buchikonde! Ver. 1.01 Update Patch.rar if you both the original game and its expansion (highly recommended to get both )
    Good luck.
    F

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Are those english patch`?

SaiChan

Error Please help meeeee! Miracle Noton Help

Ahhhhhh everytime i start it up it comes with this error! than after that i get rid of it or whatever i did than it says .on"Missing File kagura.dll and yeah the japanese doesnt show up for some reason and i dont think the patch works for windows 7 if not i can make a virtual machine. PLEASE HELP ME ONEGAISHIMASUU.. ArigatouuuAHHH.jpg