aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

sayurixishida

Question Daemon Tools Pro

I'm trying to install Togainu no Chi and everywhere says to use Daemon Tools but the instructions are for an older version so now I have no idea what to do. Help? Please?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S061) Setagawa MasahiroHeart 4 (Rainbow)(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba
    (S055) DoumekiHeart 1 (Red)(S056) Yashiro
    Tsuyukusa (L9)Doumeki STWH (L9)Gray (L9)

What version are you using?
    Because normally it don't change to much >.<

EDIT: Sorry I didn't read the title correctly...
    Try the older version that works normally! I mean normally the daemon tools is the same, so be free to use the old tutorial! But post the version you are using!
    Last edited by HokaHoka; 11-12-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

The process is the same new version or old as Daemon Tools' core function is to emulate CDS (like the different verisions of win Zip is used to zip / compress files). Its just the Daemon Tools Pro has great admin tools + compatibility with ISO type CD files.

So you can install Togainu no Chi Daemon Tools Pro as per the proccess listed, but remember to change your computer Non-Unicode language to Japanese first

sayurixishida
    Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    The process is the same new version or old as Daemon Tools' core function is to emulate CDS (like the different verisions of win Zip is used to zip / compress files). Its just the Daemon Tools Pro has great admin tools + compatibility with ISO type CD files.

So you can install Togainu no Chi Daemon Tools Pro as per the proccess listed, but remember to change your computer Non-Unicode language to Japanese first

Mm Yes I figured it should be the same but a lot of the directions say that I have to "right click" and then "select emulation" and that's not even an option for me so I was kind of hoping there would be completely new instructions out there for Pro. oh and then it doesn't recognize my CCD or cue files

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by sayurixishida View Post
    Mm Yes I figured it should be the same but a lot of the directions say that I have to "right click" and then "select emulation" and that's not even an option for me so I was kind of hoping there would be completely new instructions out there for Pro. oh and then it doesn't recognize my CCD or cue files
    By default (don't ask me why) Daemon Tools itself has the CCD or cue files un ticked so you need to go to Daemon Tools' settings to enable them.

Once enable, you can just double click on the TnC CCD, Cue, Iso file and it'll work as if you put in the disc in your CD rom.

... the process for non pro and pro is the same, its just how you go about doing things for example

ctrl+S is save in word, but so is
    Go to the disc icon in your toolbar and click it, or
    go to file and select save.

the results are the same, but they are many ways of achieving it or writing it + some people use Alcohol and for them that is the way they have to do it.