aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by taichu View Post
    Ahhhh It installed! Thank you so much as for the english patch, do you know how I would go about installing that?
    Absolutely! ^_^

Here is the (correct) English Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5ra57semyazhr1

Once it's open (If you have an Unzipping program that works with RAR files) there is a folder. It's moderately fairly straight forward. There are 3 basic steps. The PDF guide in the patch has instructions on how to install it as well.

(Step 1) If the game isn't the Windows Vista or Windows 7 version, it will need an update to script version 1.01. Run the EXE in the first folder.
    (Step 2) Run the image patch EXE. This replaces some images to have English translations.
    (Step 3) Open up the TnC Install folder and RENAME "Script.pak" to "Script.bak". (Just in case...) Then copy the file from the folder named (Step 3) into the Togainu No Chi install folder.

Should work now!

If the EXE's don't work, try placing them in the same install folder as TnC and using the "Run as Administrator" option.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you so much for all your help ;v; I can play Togainu No Chi now!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by taichu View Post
    Thank you so much for all your help ;v; I can play Togainu No Chi now!
    You're very welcome! Please enjoy! ^_^

P.S. If you get lost, there is a Walkthrough in the PDF Guide that came with the English Patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asato (L9)
    excuse me there are scans to the novels of togainu no chi do you want to see them?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Img file corrupted

I have been reading through all of the troubleshooting information, but I cannot find anyone whose issue is similar to mine. I cannot even begin to play the game because I get error messages claiming that the disc image file is corrupted. When I look at the image file, it turns out that it's 0KB. Anyone know what's going on?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Zhanna View Post
    I have been reading through all of the troubleshooting information, but I cannot find anyone whose issue is similar to mine. I cannot even begin to play the game because I get error messages claiming that the disc image file is corrupted. When I look at the image file, it turns out that it's 0KB. Anyone know what's going on?

Hello Zhanna!

Where did you download TnC from? Is it an ISO/IMG file? Is that the file that says it's corrupt and is 0kbs?

If so, you might have to re-download the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello Zhanna!

Where did you download TnC from? Is it an ISO/IMG file? Is that the file that says it's corrupt and is 0kbs?

If so, you might have to re-download the game.
    I downloaded it from this link: https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/4636375/Togainu_No_Chi_ and it's an IMG file. I tried redownloading the game, but I get the same results. Is there any other download links that I can try?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Try here, Zhanna! Aarinfantasy has a forum dedicated for sharing these kinds of games, when appropriate.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4303052

That particular link also contains the English patch bundled in it, so it should save you some time.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Try here, Zhanna! Aarinfantasy has a forum dedicated for sharing these kinds of games, when appropriate.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...ml#post4303052

That particular link also contains the English patch bundled in it, so it should save you some time.
    Thanks for the help.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ok so i done everything according to the video but i got one strange problem the game doesent run i tried both with .exe file and with the desktop shortcut can anyone help me

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast